Hi there...do know guyz how bands such as nightwish,after forever,kamelot,epica and etc perform live with backing track (orchestra)? What the instruments needed to perform with backing track??perhaps laptop/mp3 player??then the connection go to the mixer or anything else??and is true drummer is the most important role when playing with backing track??
If you could write that in proper English, I might be able to understand the questions better.

Some tips for proper English and correct grammar:

-Use spaces after punctuation,
-Use only 1 question mark when asking a question.
-The combination of words "do know guyz" in that order does not make sense in terms of sentence structure. If you mean "do you guys know", write it like that.
-Capitalize the first letter of the first word after punctuation, as well as names of both people, places, and groups (in this case bands). For example: Nightwish, After Forever, Kamelot, Epica
-Do not say "and etc", say ", etc."
-"etc" needs a period after it as it is an abbreviation.
-"What the instruments needed" also does not make sense. If you are going for "What are the instruments needed," put the verb into the phrase, it makes the point you are trying to make much easier to understand.
"and is true drummer is most important" also does not make sense. I'm assuming you are trying to say "and is a live drummer the most fundamental part of the band when playing with a backing track". If so say that.

Regarding your question on backing tracks, I honestly think they may have the orchestra sounds on a backing track but it is probably instead in a computer system, where an engineer stands behind the computer and engages the part of the "orchestral sounds" needed for that specific part on the beat of the band. If the entire song uses orchestral sounds they probably simply have a technician press play and let the track run, and the drummer and the rest of the band must keep up with the track (but then again, if you are playing with a backing track you should practice playing with it A LOT so you ALWAYS stay with the backing track). If there are only certain parts of the song that utilize such orchestral parts you can probably have a technician engage them on cues that the band has discussed with the technician before hand and has practiced with the technician before hand. I would recommend the latter way (if you do not need orchestra throughout the entire song that is) as it allows for the orchestral parts to follow the band rather than the band to have to keep up with the orchestra. This allows the band much more freedom for extended solos, improvisations, and other intricacies and specialties that cannot be found in bands that are trying to keep up with a backing track.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by bootyguard
If you could write that in proper English, I might be able to understand the questions better.

-The combination of words "do know guyz" in that order does not make sense in terms of sentence structure. If you mean "do you guys know", write it like that.
-Capitalize the first letter of the first word after punctuation, as well as names of both people, places, and groups (in this case bands). For example: Nightwish, After Forever, Kamelot, Epica
-"What the instruments needed" also does not make sense. If you are going for "What are the instruments needed," put the verb into the phrase, it makes the point you are trying to make much easier to understand.
"and is true drummer is most important" also does not make sense. I'm assuming you are trying to say "and is a live drummer the most fundamental part of the band when playing with a backing track". If so say that.

Regarding your question on backing tracks, I honestly think they may have the orchestra sounds on a backing track but it is probably instead in a computer system, where an engineer stands behind the computer and engages the part of the "orchestral sounds" needed for that specific part on the beat of the band. If the entire song uses orchestral sounds they probably simply have a technician press play and let the track run, and the drummer and the rest of the band must keep up with the track (but then again, if you are playing with a backing track you should practice playing with it A LOT so you ALWAYS stay with the backing track). If there are only certain parts of the song that utilize such orchestral parts you can probably have a technician engage them on cues that the band has discussed with the technician before hand and has practiced with the technician before hand. I would recommend the latter way (if you do not need orchestra throughout the entire song that is) as it allows for the orchestral parts to follow the band rather than the band to have to keep up with the orchestra. This allows the band much more freedom for extended solos, improvisations, and other intricacies and specialties that cannot be found in bands that are trying to keep up with a backing track.

Pwned?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by bootyguard
*Delicious, salty but good irony*

Best irony since Tony Stark.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by bootyguard

I am so sorry for the improper English. I admit that i am not good in English, but I love this website, I love the way the community response to the questions. I hope I can improve my English by joining this forum frequently. Thank you for the information on backing track. By the way, what are the suitable instruments needed to perform live with backing track?
Quote by ledhaushaulik
I am so sorry for the improper English. I admit that i am not good in English, but I love this website, I love the way the community response to the questions. I hope I can improve my English by joining this forum frequently. Thank you for the information on backing track. By the way, what are the suitable instruments needed to perform live with backing track?

With something as full on as Nightwish, you just need the orchestral backing tracks to be run through a Synth player. It's pretty simple.
Quote by ledhaushaulik

Welcome to the forums! Yes, Bootyguard can have what I like to call "douche moments", but he's a good guy deep down, haha! I'm happy you didn't take that all too seriously like so many others who come in here. Think of it as initiation. Hey, at least you actually posted about Metal and not crap like Nickelback or Korn.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!