Page 1 of 3
Or you can use them to get high and hallucinate.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Quote by rock_and_blues
Thats funny because when I take them I trip balls for 8 hours and have trouble ****ting for a week.

I don't believe you.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by rock_and_blues
Thats funny because when I take them I trip balls for 8 hours and have trouble ****ting for a week.

ha, at least that seems pretty awesome. i don't really seem to trip that hard when i've done them.
Quote by garden of grey
It's been known for a while.

well, this study just came out either today or yesterday, so it's current.
Lots of "bad" things have benefits, like alcohol, caffeine... problem is, often the drawbacks outweigh the benefits. I'm not going to go and start smoking because it cuts down a little bit on weight gain, for example.

Likewise, I'm not going to go and take shrooms (again) because of some benefit, when I could end up making myself very weirded out.
neat.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Wow, I'm gonna start taking shrooms now! I hope it helps me lose weight and live to be 160 years old!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wow, I'm gonna start taking shrooms now! I hope it helps me lose weight and live to be 160 years old!

you're an idiot.
I'm not a doctor or a scientist, but I always thought that mushroom high was caused by an intoxication.

Weird...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think he was being sarcastic. He obviously meant to say 120 years old, but went all hyperbole on our asses.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
I think the one drug I would never try is shrooms.

Not meth? Or cocaine? Or heroin?

Shrooms are the one drug you wouldn't touch?

I mean, I'm not a drug expert or anything, but I think you may have your drugs in the wrong order.
it's also been proven to make men capable of flight.

to them anyway.
#DTWD
Well, fenantyl will f*ck you up more than oxycodene would

And 40mg of oxycodene is pretty much a standard dose, and the effects are a lot less "heavy" as heroin, so really, 40mg of oxycodene is equal to less than 40mg heroin... but I don't know what constitutes a standard heroin dose, and this isn't really fit for this thread

And yes, effects are similar... but not the same.
Back in my day, we didn't fight over magic crotchbrooms at 1 in the morning........

Man, you guys derailed the magic mushroom train 1 page in, that's a new record......Many anti-drug spokesman, well, the ones I've heard speak, only focus on long term damage, like your spinal cord exploding.....But isn't one bad effect of drugs that you get totally high, and think you can do circles around the Empire state building, when really you jump, and die. Well, then your long term is f**ked.......Please don't go all ape s**t on me 'cause I don't know about drugs........
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by garden of grey
And you would try heroin? Datura?

Oh yeah... forgot about the other drugs.

I guess I haven't tried a lot.
I wouldn't do anything but weed, coke, acid, ecstasy (the real kind), salvia, and oxycodone pills (hell of a feeling).
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Back in my day, we didn't fight over magic crotchbrooms at 1 in the morning........

Man, you guys derailed the magic mushroom train 1 page in, that's a new record......Many anti-drug spokesman, well, the ones I've heard speak, only focus on long term damage, like your spinal cord exploding.....But isn't one bad effect of drugs that you get totally high, and think you can do circles around the Empire state building, when really you jump, and die. Well, then your long term is f**ked.......Please don't go all ape s**t on me 'cause I don't know about drugs........

If someone jumps off a skyscraper while their on drugs, that's their own fault for not taking them responsibley, and the gene pool will be better off without that person.

Mushrooms, physically is a safe drug. The only real risk is triggering a latent mental condition. Despite what propaganda wants people to think, Psychedelics, don't make your brain bleed, don't normally make people think they can fly and kill themselves, and aren't super addictive.
Mushies are a whole lotta fun....but I doubt any benefit they have is worth it. I didn't feel to hot after my trip ended, although it was a helluvan 8 hours. And SuperiorToYou, there are so many things worth than mushrooms it's not worth going into. I mean some people take too much acid and never really come down.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
^oxycodene? hell of a feeling? I jusat thought it was a "meh, it was alright" kind of thing.

......................i can't tell if you're sarcastic
oxycodone is absolutely...orgasmic.

but on topic, i like seeing these studies that at least attempt to breakdown the whole psychedelic taboo thing. i truly believe that there are many good uses for these drugs, but we're at least 50 years away from that being socially accepted imo.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Is oxycodone the same as oxycottin? (not sure how to spell the last one)

no at really oxy codone is dumbed down oxy cotin you snort like 2-3 20s of oxy cotin to me its taking like 6-8 oxy codones but thats just personal effects
Quote by Ineedmoney427
Mushies are a whole lotta fun....but I doubt any benefit they have is worth it. I didn't feel to hot after my trip ended, although it was a helluvan 8 hours. And SuperiorToYou, there are so many things worth than mushrooms it's not worth going into. I mean some people take too much acid and never really come down.

It really depends on the user. Some people take them just to trip and have fun and nothing else, and there's nothing wrong with that. But Psychedelics are really powerful, and if the user takes them with the intention of more than just having a bit of fun, they can be life altering, and very mind opening.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Lots of "bad" things have benefits, like alcohol, caffeine... problem is, often the drawbacks outweigh the benefits. I'm not going to go and start smoking because it cuts down a little bit on weight gain, for example.

Likewise, I'm not going to go and take shrooms (again) because of some benefit, when I could end up making myself very weirded out.

Weirded out?

Like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY
We're only strays.
a friend of mine got some shrooms of some kind, dont really have details of what was it but something serious happened, he cant remember much and appears to be really high at all times even when we know he didnt take anything, they said it was the shrooms that gave him permanent damage or something
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Id love to try shrooms, regardless of any benefits. Only thing is I've seen hallucinogens really **** people over, not just for the trip, but for life.
You guys are looking at it negatively. Not everyone that trips, gets perma****ed up and lives a ****ty life forever. There are plenty of people where the complete oposite is true. Tripping is taking a gamble, but not being stupid about can reduce the odds of ****ing yourself up.
Quote by the_extremist00
a friend of mine got some shrooms of some kind, dont really have details of what was it but something serious happened, he cant remember much and appears to be really high at all times even when we know he didnt take anything, they said it was the shrooms that gave him permanent damage or something

Probably picked some death cap or something.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Page 1 of 3