I was wondering if anyone in the pit were in marching band and if you are what instrument you played?

Yes I am a band geek, but I play Guitar and Bass for marching band so its cool.
hehehe i always thought guitar/bass in a pit was soooooooo corny

i played tenor saxophone. **** marching band though now that i'm in college it's wind ensemble full throttle
My school has no marching band, but Our Concert Band, which i play bass in, Won a Silver Medal at the Golden Horseshoe Music Festival
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I was in it for two years then quit. I play trombone, I hated marching band but liked symphonic band a lot.
i play the trombone, and i must say i do a good job with the bone when it comes to me
second trumpet, maybe if i practiced more id be allowed first. =(
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
i just graduated but i played alto sax in band for like 6 years. in the end i got a full jazz band scholarship, so i guess it was worth it
Trumpet. I don't really like Marching band that much...at all really. I prefer jazz and Orchestra.
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Bass Clarinet and Tenor Sax here, depending on the need.

We start Aug 4th. Our crazy director wants to do two weeks of 8 to 8.
I played quint toms on drumline.
Looks like I'm the first one on here. Yay drumline!
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
I joined this year; too bad the band doesn't want a damn guitar player. So I'm stuck playing drums.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
i'm gonna join this year playing tenor sax!
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by DunnySun
i'm gonna join this year playing tenor sax!

Awesome, im a tenor player as well. But I couldn't help but notice your from SA. What school are you joining?
Quote by abstract pie
Awesome, im a tenor player as well. But I couldn't help but notice your from SA. What school are you joining?

McCullum H.S.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Our band practices started a long time ago. This is my 5th and final year playing trumpet for our marching band. I'm a 1st Trumpet 2nd chair, but I've got a hell of a section leader. Anyone on here in a marching band around southern Indiana??
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Last edited by Ziggy936 at Jul 7, 2008,
I'll be section leader in our band this year seeing that im the only senior trumpet player. My dad has been the director here for 20 years but he retired last year and now we've got this prick thats full of himself.

But anyway heres our band at festival, we got a superior rating:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bp1gkrDqIA
Quote by DunnySun
McCullum H.S.

Cool, I go to Marshall. Luckily I dont have to deal with Churchill and Reagan. Those guys kill.
Tuuuuuuuuuuba. I'm the senior member of the section, but I didn't try out for section leader. We have our first music practice on Wednesday, but we really don't start in earnest until early August.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I play flute in my pep/concert band at school. Everyone who plays the flute in my band fails miserably accept 1 or 2 people and me. Some of these girls can't even play one damn note. I mean, jesus ****ing christ.