I was curious as to how I would go about using my Roland Cube 30 as a head for a half stack amp.

I love the sound of Roland amplifiers and I am slowly starting to despise my Zoom pedal.

Help me out please. This may seem like a silly question but is it just going from the recording out jack or what?
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
There might, I would doubt it, but might be a line out on the back, or speaker out of some sort. 2x12 or 4x12 wouldn't really help it's tone, nor make it much louder.

30watts is quite low and would severly underpower 2-4 speakers. I've heard of a few people, I believe billy gibbons done this for an album or two, using a 5watt tube head powering a 4x12 for a different tone. Usually this is undesirable as the speakers aren't going to have enough power to color the tone any, and possibly make your tone more sterile.

I would consider a higher wattage, and higher quality amplifier when you feel you're ready for more volume and tone.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I don't think the Cube has a speaker out so you'd have to physically disconnect it.

It's not really worth it to be honest, and an amp being a half-stack doesn't automatically make it better or more professional. If you want a new amp then get a new amp, but you're better off leaving the Cube as it is.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
I don't think the Cube has a speaker out so you'd have to physically disconnect it.

I'm pretty sure that the 60 does, not sure about the 30 though.
It sure is possible, just do you really want to do it?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia