do any of your bands have ego clashes?

such as one person thinking he is the band or wanting to do everything..or taking all the glory ..etc.
Nope,

No egos in my band, none of us take ourselves seriously enough to have a huge ego.

We take our music VERY seriously...

But...Band = Fun

Thus a strict 'No Ego's Allowed' rule, stuck up assholes ruin everything.

And apparently that's a good attitude to have 'cause we're doing great
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
haha yeah so far my member line up has no ego at all...we just want to bring music back to life (from our perspective of course) we just want people to like music for it being music and having meaning

(we are trying to bring the era of zeppelin/pink floyd back)

im just afraid that some new member might grow an ego even though its OUR band
If you have an ego clash then the band is pretty much doomed.

And no, mine doesn't.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by amazing FretMan
i agree ben...but if only one person is the problem you can still recover

That's true. Just bury them in your backyard and build a beautiful water feature on them.

Done and done.

But yeah I don't get why someone would even act that way? If you want to be the centre of attention why are you in a band with 3 or more people? Just go do your own thing...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
i agree if they wanna be a diva they should wear a wig and be britney spears

everyone in my band looks for the cause and for the future..none of us care about who gets the most credit...we each contribute so we are all important...we will each get fair pay and everything...

as far as i know none of us care if people like us as an individual..we just want everyone to like our band
No.

We are highly jam oriented and borderline a joke band. There is no ego involved and the spotlight isn't on either of us. Mainly because we don't own a spotlight.

We tend to play to forget the bull**** of reality, and thus within the music there is no me and him... just a bunch of crazy noise.
i understand...there is no I or he in the band it is an us or we....everyone in the band works as one...to my knowledge thats the only way you can make it successfully
Many years ago, yes, but now that me and my band mates are all either in or approaching our 40s, we've kinda grown out of egos.
Although other bands do occasionaly think that we collectively have a huge ego as a band, that doesn't count, because we know we're better than them anyway.
yup and the problem is is that he's the rhythm guitarist
he wants to be in the spotlight all the freking time
and now hes saying that we're both lead guitarist
ego kills a band-look at the beatles
My current group isn't motivated enough to have ego problems.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by MikeJconfounded
yup and the problem is is that he's the rhythm guitarist
he wants to be in the spotlight all the freking time
and now hes saying that we're both lead guitarist
ego kills a band-look at the beatles

So who has the ego? Him for wanting to be in the spotlight, or you for not wanting to share a silly label like "lead guitarist".
i share leads at time with my rhythm guitarist..but he knows he is rhythm

the only problem here is he either wants to be as loud as i am or louder...
Quote by JakdOnCrack
My lead guitarist has an ego the size of something very large.

most lead guitarists do sadly
Muahahaha, my band has no lead guitar AND no singer! We win!

Also, I've always felt kind of like the lead guitar label is basically a form of verbal masturbation. Why can't you guys just be "the guitarists". If the guy can string together a decent solo, let him.
My old band used to think that I have a huge ego problem and was self-centered because I liked to play songs with solos, meanwhile the bassist shows off live all the time (crazy spotlight taking stage moves). Now my new band decided to call ourselves guitar (number).