here's the dealioyoyo:

fapping is one of my favorite hobbies. but lately, since its summer, i've upped my daily dose and its getting annoying. it's great while it lasts of course, but it is getting to be a waste of time. it's just not that great anymore!

my question is: what is the real drive behind fapping? it's such a shortlived experience and i don't understand why we choose to do it when it seems to be such a mediocre trade for just not doing it. i find myself thinking of women in such a bad way because of it

perhaps i'm talking out of my ass, but has anyone else thought this too?
why must you question this?

*repohtud*
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by roonman93
here's the dealioyoyo:

fapping is one of my favorite hobbies. but lately, since its summer, i've upped my daily dose and its getting annoying. it's great while it lasts of course, but it is getting to be a waste of time. it's just not that great anymore!

my question is: what is the real drive behind fapping? it's such a shortlived experience and i don't understand why we choose to do it when it seems to be such a mediocre trade for just not doing it. i find myself thinking of women in such a bad way because of it

perhaps i'm talking out of my ass, but has anyone else thought this too?

i have cause i'm like addicted... 3 times today....
Because it gives you a reason to make stupid threads about it.

EDIT : Once you'll get a boy/girlfriend, you will understand than fap is nothing compared to real sex.
Quote by mrcrono
Talk dirtier... I'm trying to fap.

hahahahaa! Look I haven't had any in awhile. I miss the way it comes in hard and comes out soft wet and sticky, but I do really need some gum man...You got any???
Let me get this straight....you're complaining about having sex too much? Maybe men are the merit of your merry fancy?

P.S. I was really going for the alliteration...

EDIT: maybe fapping doesn't mean what I orginally thought....
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by roonman93

Not getting laid.

[/thread]
We're made for lovin'. Unfortunately, some of us have no gorgeous Swiss model on hand, just...well, a hand.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
We fap, to survive. Without fapping, who knows where we'd be in life?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: