...where you play a song in the browser and it allows you to download the song that's playing? What's it called?

I hope that made sense..
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but have you tried Firefox 3 yet?
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
I'm pretty sure I've got it. When I started up Firefox today, it made me upgrade to something (I forget what it was). It was probably 3.
Oh, you're thinking of that DownloadHelper thing. Allows you to literally download any file on the page you're viewing, right? Me personally, I stopped bothering updating it, because I didn't have enough need for it. I use File2HD.com when it comes to quick downloading things, though.. and that's pretty much all DownloadHelper is (except that it has a basic scan system plugged into it, whereas File2HD actually shows you every single file on the site, if you want)
Quote by thrashmetal101
AdBlockPlus is the only addon i need.

Agreed. ABP is pretty much the most useful addon that anyone could have ever come up with. No adds, evar!
I'm totally confused as to what I do after I enter the link into that File2HD.com place.

So I'll try to google harder.
Quote by thrashmetal101
AdBlockPlus is the only addon i need.

Really? I can't live without noscript.
Mostly because when I played WoW 7 months ago lots of keyloggers were on the forums, and even though I wasn't stupid enough to click them I still didn't want the change so noscript was installed.