exuse my grammer and spellilng

ok about 10 mins ago i was taking a shower
and to be honist i decided to fap

well anyways like half way through i decided not to finnish and got up and my heart was beating at an amazing rate and i felt a lot of adrelanin going through it and suddenly i got really dizzy and i was shakeing my head to get it off and then i couldent really hear that well and all i heard was my heart

and then im like O **** if i was going to faint just now whoever would find me would catch me naked and then my vision was starting to blur and then i started to shake

it was weird after i got my pants on everything started to come back and now i think the blood to my head ****ed up my grammer skils and my spelling

and after it was done i thought about asking my doctor THE PIT

if you was able to read that please tell me was i just reallyl close to some kinda of heart attack??

and before you tell me not to eat anymore twinkies im actually really skinny
Skinny people also get heart attacks.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
moral of the story. Don't stop half way through.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
sorry, you have AIDS

no rly, i dont think its anything to worry about, just chill and get your blood pressure checked soon
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by SRX700
Skinny people also get heart attacks.

ya but its the pit

there would be a mass line of fat jokes coming in
Next time that happens sit down and put your head between your knees or something so that enough blood gets to your brain/head and it will prevent you from falling or anything of the sort. I get blood pressure imbalances sometimes and that is what the doctor told me to do.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
How do you fap in the shower?

I can never do it.

seriously.. i find sitting or laying to be much more comfortable.
I have it often too, but fainted only one time
as you can see it weren't heart attacks in my case
low blood pressure or something, eat something with lots of sugar

HNNNNNNGH?

I've had it a few time before. It's just somehting to do with either going from way too hot to normal, or that blood pressure thing.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Jul 2, 2008,
How hot was the water?
A very hot shower can occasionally have that effect on people. It has something to do with your blood vessels dilating or something like that.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Quote by hollow1928years
Next time that happens sit down and put your head between your knees or something so that enough blood gets to your brain/head and it will prevent you from falling or anything of the sort. I get blood pressure imbalances sometimes and that is what the doctor told me to do.

okay that helps a lot, this was the first time that it happened to me so i was pretty scared
God you're dumb. Blood rushed to your head, so you got dizzy.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Doesnt sound like a heart attack, just sounds like you got a bit faint and passed out. Happens to me alot, usually low blood sugar. Which could be a result of burnin so much energy fapping.
Any time someone gets up really fast sometimes there is a slow flow blood rate ratio between your body and your brain and then you feel weird..

It's called a headrush..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Jekkyl
How hot was the water?
A very hot shower can occasionally have that effect on people. It has something to do with your blood vessels dilating or something like that.

it was almost unbearable hot
Just because you're skinny doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy.

That being said, I think the question we're all dying to know is....why did you would stop halfway thru?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

if i had the authority to give our Darwin awards, you sir would be the pround recipient of a brand spanking new one (no pun intended)
Quote by afratmdk
if i had the authority to give our Darwin awards, you sir would be the pround recipient of a brand spanking new one (no pun intended)

Darwin awards are only awarded to people that die doing something incredibly stupid.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by stinger12345
Just because you're skinny doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy.

That being said, I think the question we're all dying to know is....why did you would stop halfway thru?

because i was getting tired of the water

>.>

<.<
Quote by deckerbastard69

It was probably a mix of the hot water and the...exercise. An increased heart-rate mixed with dilated blood vessels =/= good.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Yeah I get that light-head feeling all the time, I got it at least once today. Once I fell over and split my chin a bit.
Quote by afratmdk

after reading on what that was i laughed really hard..but im sure i can reproduce quite efficiantly
were you choking yourself while fapping? That could have something to do with it, sicko.
I plays guitars.
Quote by SuperiorToYou
How do you fap in the shower?

I can never do it.

Conditioner.

Quote by deckerbastard69

That's most likely why then, because that's what happens to me when it gets too hot.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I get that sometimes, did you have like, a piercing pain in your chest?

I don't know what it is, but it's never done me any harm, so whatever.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices