longview
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

Basketcase.

But move this talk to the Green Day thread in Pop-Punk & Emo
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Myself101, if you don't like where the thread is then just don't post any replies for it! also, I'm at postin blogs so I don't know how to move the thread, do I have to make a new one? I hope not.
Nah, you know what, it's stayin where it is.
By the way, Basket case is cool, I can play that on the guitar, It's sooooooooooo easy!
I don't normally say this to people on the internet, but igreven: shut up.

Myself101 could have flamed the pants off you for posting in the wrong forum. There's already a massive post in the Pop Punk forum, so go there and be thankful I don't report you.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Hey this is ma first post so cut me some slack! how do I move it then? You tell me if you want me to move the post.
Quote by jgreven
Myself101, if you don't like where the thread is then just don't post any replies for it! also, I'm at postin blogs so I don't know how to move the thread, do I have to make a new one? I hope not.
Nah, you know what, it's stayin where it is.
By the way, Basket case is cool, I can play that on the guitar, It's sooooooooooo easy!

No, it's not staying where it is
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...