Page 1 of 2
Well today it dawned on me that i have no future whatsoever. Messed up the last two years of school an got crap grades, didn't go uni just got a ****ty job at asda earning minimum wage. Finally realised what i wanted to do with my life but cant afford the fees for the college course without sacrificing paying for driving lessons ,saving up to move out and buying the new guitar amp that i need.
Not goin into details but kids plan your future if your still at school its not cool to be a waster. You'll end up like me.
i realised i was when i lost my virginity.

zzzzzzing.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Make money going to seminaries talking to kids about your mistakes.

That's what all the cool hobo's do.
How old are you?
if you are like 18 .. maybe you should consider staying another year at your parents house to save some money, get a well paying job, buy your damn amp if you REALLY need to, and save enough money for your course..

sacrifices have to be made to be succesful/have fun in your life .
Quote by Burningritual
Well today it dawned on me that i have no future whatsoever. Messed up the last two years of school an got crap grades, didn't go uni just got a ****ty job at asda earning minimum wage. Finally realised what i wanted to do with my life but cant afford the fees for the college course without sacrificing paying for driving lessons ,saving up to move out and buying the new guitar amp that i need.
Not goin into details but kids plan your future if your still at school its not cool to be a waster. You'll end up like me.

The first step to a better future for school leavers in your situation is admitting it. Well done and don't give up. You can still do it. This is what I've been trying to tell everyone on UG, all the people asking people to do their homework for them etc: Don't quit school unless you're certain you can make the future you want.

Seriously mate - not too late! Don't be afraid to ask your parents if they can get you in University and a place at home. Don't be stupid. That's what they're there for.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by XianXiuHong
Last two years? You joined in 2006

Are you blaming this on UG?

*sharpens pitch fork*

I blame it on drugs and the fact i thought id be 16 forever.
Community College or military. Military will pay for your college, too.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Harmonius
The first step to a better future for school leavers in your situation is admitting it. Well done and don't give up. You can still do it. This is what I've been trying to tell everyone on UG: Don't quit school unless you're certain you can make the future you want.

Seriously mate - not too late! Don't be afraid to ask your parents if you they can get you in University and a place at home. Don't be stupid. That's what they're there for.

I did sixth form purely for the reason i had no idea what i wanted to do. Now i do know but im too old to get college for free and i cant afford college and planning my life at the same time!
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Community College.

yep
there is nothing wrong with it.
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by Burningritual
I did sixth form purely for the reason i had no idea what i wanted to do. Now i do know but im too old to get college for free and i cant afford college and planning my life at the same time!

Live with your parents for now. Quit Asda. Quit Driving Lessons (who gives a shit, they're not important). Stay home and don't plan your whole future yet but decide what you're going to do immediately. You're going to ask your parents for help to get you through university. You're going to sign up for the degree you want. You'll live with your parents for 3 years and then seek a job. You will not move out until you earn enough to cope. There is nothing wrong with living with your parents until the mid 20s.

Don't be worried about starting university late. It's the 21st century - everyone is doing it. A guy at my Law School is turning 70 this year. I'm 20 - a lot of my mates are 3 years older than me and they're still at Law School. Don't be afraid.

After you earn a lot of money, you will do the right thing and pay back your parents for helping them. Personally, it is my opinion that they won't ask for it back, if they're really decent.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 2, 2008,
thats the thing with doing nothing.

you never know when you're done.

the bright side is, you can be done at anytime.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Join the Army!!! Seriously, you get, money, you get free college while in and $50K when you get out, and you get to shoot stuff. What's not to like?

Edit: Besides deploying all the time.
Life is not fair. Get used to it.
Life is about sacrifice too. Sucks to be alive, doesn't it?
peter

Last edited by GOD on the 7th day
Quote by Harmonius

Don't be worried about starting university late. It's the 21st century - everyone is doing it. A guy at my Law School is turning 70 this year. I'm 20 - a lot of my mates are 3 years older than me and they're still at Law School. Don't be afraid.

This is true, I'm going to be doing a day release degree for work, and I'm 22.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by _Ox_
Join the Army!!! Seriously, you get, money, you get free college while in and $50K when you get out, and you get to shoot stuff. What's not to like?

dying
signed,
your favorite poster
how about....
GCSE RESITS!
(you can go through it all again at some crappy uni)
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by mcfreaki
how about....
GCSE RESITS!
(you can go through it all again at some crappy uni)

GCSE? You must be 12 if you think they matter.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by wemonir
dying

This is my 3rd deployment and still have had nothing happen to me. Seriously, compare other wars with this one and the casualty numbers for our side isn't near as bad.
Quote by Burningritual

Haha, dude really I was in your situation about 2months ago. I am 19, got B D D for my A-Level grades, got myself a job about 2 to for 3months after School and was sacked after working for 10months. Paid for my own driving lessons, (almost finished now) applied for a lot of Universitys over the last 3months now, I am off to leeds in september, should have my own car and little dorm. But previously, I couldnt ever have imagined I could afford it all, but - Student loans and maintenance (sp?) loans amount to around £5k or £6k a year that combined with a parttime job £8k to £10k and your earning more that someone with a fulltime job and just dropped out of college.

Anway if your any good on the guitar and singing, you know if you just advertise yourself to small pubs they'll pay you like £30 or £50 to play an hour to 3hour set to pull in punters (occaisionally you might get a tip of lots of people turn up ). Dont give up hope man, if you work hard and try, you'll always end up somewhere that isnt the gutter. In my life I am lucky to have a girl friend who owns her own flat with her mates or I'd be homeless and without Internets!
Quote by _Ox_
This is my 3rd deployment and still have had nothing happen to me. Seriously, compare other wars with this one and the casualty numbers for our side isn't near as bad.

first off, i am glad you're okay

you have to admit that it is a legitimate fear for a lot of people though
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by macho man
I will be like you soon.

You sound as if you say that in a positive manner. Don't be and change it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
You sound as if you say that in a positive manner. Don't be and change it.

Make me.
Quote by macho man
Make me.

Woah.

Badass alert.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Join the army!

it will look good on your pappers allso..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by macho man
Make me.

I'm not your mother and you seem to be stubborn as anything. That's not a compliment, mate.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by danlally
s**t happends to everyone!

The Degree of sh is what's really to be concerned about. Everyone gets it at some point but limiting it is the real key to being successful. If you want to be successful, you prepare - it's no secret.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Big deal. You're 19 and don't know what you want from life. Welcome to 19.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by wemonir
first off, i am glad you're okay

you have to admit that it is a legitimate fear for a lot of people though

Fear is fear. It will always be there. Yo just have to man up and say f*ck it!
Quote by Harmonius

I'm not your mother and you seem to be stubborn as anything. That's not a compliment, mate.

My first post was not an apathetic observation of my life's decline into the miasmic being that the OP described. It was mostly facestious. Secondly, if you're going to give me ill-founded advice or make snap judgements about my character then you might as well be my mother.
Quote by _Ox_
Fear is fear. It will always be there. Yo just have to man up and say f*ck it!

Not to mention that it's more dangerous to drive than to soldier.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2