I have a problem: if I download a tab from UG or from any site and I enable RSE (realistic sound engine) in Guitar Pro, it works. I can enable or disable it by pressing the button.

But if I open Guitar Pro myself and create a new tab from zero, RSE doesn't work. Anyone knows why?
Yeah Guitar Pro has a glitch where it actually will not play ****ty tabs... I'm sorry my friend, but it seems you fall under this category

Nah just kidding, I've got no idea why its not working, coz i don't even have Guitar Pro
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
You've probably not activated it on the instrument sound selection thing.

Go to the part where you choose the instrument sound and take a look on the right of that menu. There's an option about midi or rse on there.

if it's not that I have no idea
Quote by Martindecorum
maybe u have to click on the instrument in the list and change it manually from midi to RSE
Yes now work. Thanks.

Another problem: if I try to export my tab in MIDI, it sounds ok, but if I try to export in WAVE, sound quality sucks. I can hear the instruments but there is a strange buzz
Quote by Poglia
Yes now work. Thanks.

Another problem: if I try to export my tab in MIDI, it sounds ok, but if I try to export in WAVE, sound quality sucks. I can hear the instruments but there is a strange buzz

That's because when you export to WAVE, it actually records what's coming out of the speakers.