Follow this format:

I think (above poster) is a pretty cool guy, he (verb)s (noun)(s) and doesn't afraid of anything.

EG:

TS: GO!

1st poster: I think TS is a pretty cool guy, he starts threads and doesn't afraid of anything.

GO!
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
I think TS is a pretty cool guy, he doesn't understand simple grammar and doesn't afraid of anything.
Last edited by SmarterChild at Jul 2, 2008,
I think the TS is a pretty cool guy. He SHOOPS DA WOOP and doesn't afraid of anything.

AMIDOINITRITE?
Quote by SmarterChild
I think the guy above is a pretty cool guy, he doesn't understand simple grammar and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think the guy above is a pretty cool guy cuz he's got a burnt face man avatar!
I think rizo299 is a pretty cool guy, eh disses TS and doesn't afraid of anything.
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
i thin the above postert is pretty cool cause he like's a genre i hate.. wich issn't cool but im supossed to follow damned protocol xD
Quote by rizo299
I think OP is a pretty cool guy. eh steals 4chan memes and doesnt afraid of anything.

I think rizo299 is a pretty cool guy. He accepts his lack of a social life and isn't afraid of anything.
Quote by SmarterChild
I think rizo299 is a pretty cool guy. He accepts his lack of a social life and isn't afraid of anything.

I think SmarterChild is a pretty cool guy. eh's named after a msn chat bot and doesnt afraid of anything.
I think SmarterChild is a pretty cool guy. He burns his own face and isn't afraid of anything.

EDIT: I think rizo299 is a pretty cool guy. He has an avatar that can cause an epileptic seizure and isn't afraid of anything.
Last edited by 100Roy001 at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by SmarterChild
I think rizo299 is a pretty cool guy. He accepts his lack of a social life and doesn't afraid of anything.

Fixed.
Check out my music, if you please.
I think rizo299 is a pretty cool guy. It fingers his dirty gibson and doesn't afraid of N.E. thing
Quote by GuitaristXakk
Fixed.

I think this guy is a pretty cool guy. He cares far too much about internet memes and isn't afraid of anything.