I have an eclipse II pc keyboard and its stopped giving me pound signs and instead just gives dollars. How do i change this?
Your computer has a filthy virus called "Americanism"... There is no cure. Talking to it rationally has no affect, and you will notice your computer becoming more ignorant and fatter as the virus takes hold. If you leave it for too long the virus may spread onto other computers claiming they have "WMDs" and upon finding nothing, the virus will attempt to consume that computers hard drive...

All you can do is run
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Press Shift+alt. That should fix it I believe, not sure if it works the same at other keyboards than swedish, but I'd guess so.
Quote by cammo_1234
Your computer has a filthy virus called "Americanism"... There is no cure. Talking to it rationally has no affect, and you will notice your computer becoming more ignorant and fatter as the virus takes hold. If you leave it for too long the virus may spread onto other computers claiming they have "WMDs" and upon finding nothing, the virus will attempt to consume that computers hard drive...

All you can do is run

You talk to your keyboards?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
The only cure is to move to America.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Regional Options Tab.

There should be a drop bar where you can select English (United Kingdom) or whatever language and region you need.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by cammo_1234

All you can do is run

Effect - an outward sign; power to bring about a result

Stupid Aussie's.
Quote by Quackles
Press Shift+alt. That should fix it I believe, not sure if it works the same at other keyboards than swedish, but I'd guess so.

no this hasnt worked
Quote by wannabe jesus
Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Regional Options Tab.

There should be a drop bar where you can select English (United Kingdom) or whatever language and region you need.

which tab is regional under??
You should be able to set up as many keyboard layouts as you want. Alt+shift toggles between them. I know this because I used to have to type German and English on the same computer.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by tuwyci
which tab is regional under??

It's the tab that is already open when you open 'Regional and Language Options' from the control panel.

It may be different if you aren't using XP.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
goddamnit british english should be no 1 lol.

Anyone know how the feck i get a euro sign?
Quote by Freddedonna
Hold down the alt key and type 0128 on the right keypad

eh..need a quicker way!
Well follow the instructions the other guy gave you and do it with holding alt or shift and a number like you always did then.
I actually meant just pressing Alt and Shift at the same time, nothing else. That should switch the language back to what it was before. Alt+Shift again to switch to american. If it doesn't work, the other guy might be correct.
Pressing Alt and shift down together is much quicker than the way I posted. I didn't know you could do it that way... all those wasted seconds
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Quote by cammo_1234

All you can do is run

There is no way to rationally talk to a computer...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Did it get fat?

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Effect - an outward sign; power to bring about a result

Stupid Aussie's.

Aussies.

there.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by withered-arm
Cant you tippex out the $ and add a £?

lulz. i used to sniff tippex in the good ol days