This might be an odd subject, but I just need to know... through previous threads I have now decided that I'm going for Peavey 6505 (play Megadeth, At The Gates, Pantera etc. R.I.P. Dime) but in case it's TOO loud, I need to know which is the lowest sounding cab you can get (that also sounds good of course and that works with the head).

Thanks
Lowest sounding? As in volume?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
You want to play Megadeth and Pantera...and its too loud for you...Thats odd, turn the volume down I guess? Excelent choice,6505! I have had mine for 5 months now, love it to death.
idk but whatever u get get it with celestion v30's in the cab. sounds so sweet with that 6505
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
or you could get an attenuator so u can run a large setup but still have full tube sound at low volumes
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
-Smaller amp
-Attenuator
-Lower sensitivity speakers, like a greenback (you can usually find it on the manufacturer's website, higher dB=louder)
-Smaller cab
-Fewer speakers
-Speaker combination rated as close to the head's output as possible without going under it
That's gonna be pretty hard considering most high-rated speakers also have a high sensitivity. You'd be better off using an attenuator to cut the volume slightly and crank it a little more.