Man! I just got the new Motley album , other than the title song and maybe one other
track IT SUCKS can't tell you how disappointed I was! These guy's need more than Nikki Sixx to save them ! I now am sure he's really the only cerebral person in the group!
Hopefully we'll see him develop his new group "SIXX AM" I'd look forward to that!
Anyway I never expected any musical genius from this but ****! this is some of the worst crap I have ever paid for!! So glad I didn't fork over $300 for their last concert by me .
appreciate all your informed comments .
Later
motley crue hasnt been good since 1987......
hair bands are dead....
the world just needs to let the rest dissapear
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hair bands are dead....

+1
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
wtf
i thought it was good

the lyrics are bull****
and Vince has been losing his voice since the 80s

but Tommy's drumming seems as strong as ever, Mick's licks are as amazing as ever and Nikki is just as cool as ever

gooood album, yo
Rockin' shit
Quote by jimmyhotpants
wtf
i thought it was good

the lyrics are bull****
and Vince has been losing his voice since the 80s

but Tommy's drumming seems as strong as ever, Mick's licks are as amazing as ever and Nikki is just as cool as ever

gooood album, yo

I'm a Motley fan , and definitely don't agree, but Hey ! that's why they have horse races
Wish I did !
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hair bands are dead....

Sad to say , I'm startin' to see your point!
80s forum
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...