I was wondering if this Guitar and this Amp are good for beginners. Please help
I AM IMAGINING THE FUTURE WARS... GUITAR WARS, EVERYONE HAS B.C RICH WARLOCKS THAT FIRE BULLETS AS FAST AS HELL.
That amp looks so small it's almost cute, but I can't see why it shouldn't work You'll need a lead though
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
You can get a better beginner guitar i think. Like an ibanez rg 370dx.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
B.C. Rich Bronze = Pure crap.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Dude don't buy the B.C Rich, all low end B.C richs = crap
"Kids in the backseat cause accidents, accidents in the back cause kids."

"Secrets are like herpes, if you have 'em you might as well spread 'em."
Buy a Micro Cube as amp and maybe a Jackson JS30RR/KV. Might be more expensive but it will be much better.
Can anyone pls find me a good guitar that costs 150 Euros or less from www.thomann.de pls? 10x (and btw is the Amp good or no?)
I AM IMAGINING THE FUTURE WARS... GUITAR WARS, EVERYONE HAS B.C RICH WARLOCKS THAT FIRE BULLETS AS FAST AS HELL.
The guitar looks alright, although you can probably find a better low-end Jackson, Ibanez or Epiphone if you look around for good deals. With the amp, I'd get a different make, maybe a Roland.
Yeah... I can't spend much, max about 230 euros (inc Shipping) so I was considering to buy a good guitar and a not-so-good amp because for now I was going to practice. Do you think that guitar and amp are good for learning and practicing?
dont spend your money twice. if you have to get a good guitar with all your money then save up for a decent amp.
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
Don't buy a good guitar and a bad amp. Buy a micro cube and buy a low end guitar. Amp is more important really.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_hb-l400cs_gitarre.htm that guitar seems reasonable,there is a bunel underneath it too,that guitar u can eventully up grade it with beter hardwere down the road if u keep it,thats what i did to my rg120.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
"Yeah... I can't spend much, max about 230 euros (inc Shipping) so I was considering to buy a good guitar and a not-so-good amp because for now I was going to practice. Do you think that guitar and amp are good for learning and practicing?"
yes,when your playing electric you need to learn the amp and how it works,and then you can see the sound differences b/t each pickup,neck/bridge on a les pal style guitar,the sound qulities of the guitar,i mean on a cheapo amp like that you wont hear your guitars qulity,so try for a better amp.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
inb4lolspider

The Spider isn't the greatest amp. You may find yourself yearning for a new amp not too long after you get it. The tone sounds very "digital", but it IS a good beginner amp.
That Harley Benton HG-20G ha 20 Watts and I can afford it. With 20 Watts I can blast my bedroom! What do you think?
Microcube.

Why the hell do you need to 'blast' your bedroom?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

read the sticky! there's a whole article on buying a guitar.
it's something like 'the ultimate guitar guide' it's beautiful.

BTdubski, these guys have told you what gear to get three times. listen or don't.

and there's another amp sticky that you are supposed to read INSTEAD of making your own thread.

all that said, the microcube is what i'm putting away for, and you should do the same-
you hear almost no criticism for it, it's versatile, and since you don't really have a 'sound' of your own, you don't know what tone you want, so a general amp is useful, and also it's battery powered and can go anywhere with you.
Quote by Volta_91
Microcube.

Why the hell do you need to 'blast' your bedroom?

Blast my bedroom means that it is really good for me (as I am only going to practice in my bedroom)
Quote by Sniperguitar
Blast my bedroom means that it is really good for me (as I am only going to practice in my bedroom)

Just get the goddamn microcube.
Quote by Nazo64
Just get the goddamn microcube.

ok ok calm down dude. I am searching for a cheap guitar so I can buy the Microcube. You guys have really put this Microcube in my life