I hate elitists

No mater how talented or acclaimed an artist, why do they always get compared to the Spice Girls by some loser on the internet if they makes any kind of money? I posted a comment on YouTube defending Jay Z at Glastonbury and suddenly I get my inbox flooded with messages by white British nerds who seem to know next to nothing about hip hop telling me how he’s not real rap. I mean WTF Where do people get these idea’s?

Wonder at the stupidity
JUST CAUSE HES SOLD SO MANY ALBUMS DO3SNT MAEK HIM GOD OR TAELNT3D.SPIEC1!11!!!!1!!1!!1 LOL GIRLS.GIRLS1!!!1!!1 WTF LOL ALOUD.WESTLIEF.BAKSTRET!!!1!1!1!!1!! WTF BOYS.OR!1!!!11!11!!!111!!! OMG WTF LOL ANY OTH3R OVER SOLD AND PROMOT3D BANDS HAEV SOLD MILIONS BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THERE GOD JUST MEANS TWATS LIEK U FOLOW WT M3DIA T3LS U 2.IF!!11!1!!1!111!!1 WTF U LOVA HIP-HOP.GO11!!!!1!1!!!!1! 2 A PROPAR HIP-HIP CLUB AND ASK PEOPL3 WAHT THEY THINK OF JAY-Z AS AN ARTIST.H3S11!!1!!1!1 LOL DMN GOD AT S3LNG HIMSALF.TAHTS1!111111!1! WTF LOL IT111111 OMG
This just in: Youtube users are idiots!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
tl;dr
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
I totally agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I hate how your mom does in bed,but I don't make a thread about it,do I?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Thats weird, cause I hate Acidshred.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Acidshred
I hate elitists

No mater how talented or acclaimed an artist, why do they always get compared to the Spice Girls by some loser on the internet if they makes any kind of money? I posted a comment on YouTube defending Jay Z at Glastonbury and suddenly I get my inbox flooded with messages by white British nerds who seem to know next to nothing about hip hop telling me how he’s not real rap. I mean WTF Where do people get these idea’s?

Wonder at the stupidity
JUST CAUSE HES SOLD SO MANY ALBUMS DO3SNT MAEK HIM GOD OR TAELNT3D.SPIEC1!11!!!!1!!1!!1 LOL GIRLS.GIRLS1!!!1!!1 WTF LOL ALOUD.WESTLIEF.BAKSTRET!!!1!1!1!!1!! WTF BOYS.OR!1!!!11!11!!!111!!! OMG WTF LOL ANY OTH3R OVER SOLD AND PROMOT3D BANDS HAEV SOLD MILIONS BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THERE GOD JUST MEANS TWATS LIEK U FOLOW WT M3DIA T3LS U 2.IF!!11!1!!1!111!!1 WTF U LOVA HIP-HOP.GO11!!!!1!1!!!!1! 2 A PROPAR HIP-HIP CLUB AND ASK PEOPL3 WAHT THEY THINK OF JAY-Z AS AN ARTIST.H3S11!!1!!1!1 LOL DMN GOD AT S3LNG HIMSALF.TAHTS1!111111!1! WTF LOL IT111111 OMG

No.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
lol I love how you "defended" jay-z becuase the internetz is that serious
dont lose sleep over it dude,
People are allowed to have a diffrent opinion from you
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
in Soviet Russia, Elitists hate you.

oh wait...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Acidshred
Wonder at the stupidity

Is something somebody actually wrote?