Ok well.. this is my problem. I would like to make a wikipedia page. Dont ask why, its just random and im wondering if anyone knows how to make a wikipedia page. LETS MAKE A UG WIKIPEDIA PAGE!

ya sry i put HELP as the title... i just thought it would grab more peoples attention. I wanna get as many people in on this as i can.

Peace.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Their already is a Wikipedia page for UG.... Just a minor detail.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
DAM. ok but stil how do you make one? im gonna make my band a wikipedia page.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

I thought there was a rule that you can't link UG's wiki page?
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
How about a wiki page for teh Pit?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
It's extremely hard to make a Wiki without knowing how to reference and crap. The dudes who run that place are total dicks.
Quote by FloyDZeD

The Pit

The Pit is the most popular and most active section of the Ultimate-Guitar.com forums. It is the part of the site where the registered UGers can discuss multiple topics, including those that do not necessarily have to do with guitar or even music. Many political, religious and topical issues are debated here.

The Pit is also infamous for its frequent cheeky incidents. Sometimes vicious arguments can take place between multiple users. Hot button issues usually gain much attention and become popular (or a nuisance depending on which side you are on). The Pit also shows a great deal of community with projects like the UG album, the demotivational pictures or the 'UG Naked Club'.

Occasionally, The Pit runs into menacing individuals from other websites (Usually they are members of the website 4chan) . These individuals may not be fond of The Pit and perform 'raids' on the forum. Raids are when these individuals post shock images in several different threads. The moderators usually get the situation under control in a matter of time.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Guitar_Archive
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by FloyDZeD

There's a whole section for it on the UG page.

EDIT: ^what he said.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by FloyDZeD

Already a section on the pit in the UG Wiki page.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
dam. can someone still help me with making a wiki page. my drummer wants his face "all over the interweb". its gonna be aewsome
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11

Last edited by Spider22 at Jul 2, 2008,
if he wants his face all over the interweb, shoop it into goatse and post it on every *chan you can find.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.