well right now i have a roland 20x as my main amp. But my practice amp which i use when im home is a fender frontman 15g. Many people badmouth this amp, and i was thinking of getting rid of it and purchasing a roland micro cube to be at home and play. I want something that's portable, quiet when it has to be, but also to be loud if it has to be, would this micro cube suit my wants? Or are there other amps that fit that profile, i've play a small vox amp before, i dont remember which one it was, but it was small and it seemed decent, are there any others, or should i get the micro cube?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
For gigs?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
For gigs?

no, i mentioned about for home pretty much meaning, just a practice amp, like something i can have at home to just practice by myself, or with another friend.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Keep your fender if it's just bedroom practice, or sell the fender and just have the cube 20? It's a perfectly good amp for practice and a little jamming, no need to get a micro-cube unless you want super portability.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Well, the microcube is better than both those amps...but...a Cube 20 as your "main amp"? That can't be loud enough for band purposes..

For band purposes i mic it, i dont use it alone, using a mic is always the way to go, it sounds like a beast.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
For band purposes i mic it, i dont use it alone, using a mic is always the way to go, it sounds like a beast.

Not when you have a tube amp lol
Quote by Pooinsky
Keep your fender if it's just bedroom practice, or sell the fender and just have the cube 20? It's a perfectly good amp for practice and a little jamming, no need to get a micro-cube unless you want super portability.

Damn, i keep posting so much, well the super portability is what attracted me in the first place, what attracted me the most was the battery power, cause i can take it out to my yard and play there, but i could always use an extension cord for the frontman.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Pooinsky
Not when you have a tube amp lol

true. but im poor
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Sell both and get a cube 30
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse