youtube

pinch harmonics lesson

they take practice but once mastered can spice up the gayest of songs
well as a beginner guitarist you should work on technique but dont get caught up in pinch harmonics. learn how to play music. like melodys and such not just scale runs n etc
Quote by zeemonkey
well as a beginner guitarist you should work on technique but dont get caught up in pinch harmonics. learn how to play music. like melodys and such not just scale runs n etc

it's all about balance.
pinch harmonics are pretty hard to do correctly
i STILL can't do pinch harmonics the way you're supposed to do it, with the tip of your thumb.
it's easier for me to use the fingernail of my pointer finger
watch that pinch harmonics lesson and you'll kind of see what i'm talking about, but so far i havent seen anyone do pinch harmonics the way i do
It's hard to kill a monster with a knife
But judging from the blood on my hands,
He won't be back for a while
i will tell you what.........
pinch harmonics were one of the first things i learned how to do.....because I love metal...
and the first song i wanted to play was twist of cain by danzig.........which the riff wouldnt be the same without the pinch harmonic...........thus if you wanna learn it....go for it... it doesnt really matter if you learn it now or later....though it will take a lot of practice to figure out
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
i didnt really learn pinch harmonics
it was jus when i was playing riffs or solos on the higher strings i noticed i sometimes produced a harmonic n there it was a pinched harmonic
Guitar & Bass Basics, I'd e surprised if there's no thread on them on the front page there.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...