this guitar is good?....i see a lot of ppl on here that have it on their want list...i dont need another guitar but i can get a good deal on one....so thoughts?
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
dudeeee
yes
well, i dont personally know how good it is
but i know someone who has it
and they say it is effing awesome
It's hard to kill a monster with a knife
But judging from the blood on my hands,
He won't be back for a while
Yeah they are pretty darn nice.

Just make sure you are comfortable with playing a v like that, sitting down with it is awkward for some people.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
Yeah they are pretty darn nice.

Just make sure you are comfortable with playing a v like that, sitting down with it is awkward for some people.

i was a sit down player and one day just started playing standing up...very difficult at first but for some reason just picked it up and now im as fluent if not better standing...but i have tried playing one of these sitting and it does suck....ive got other guitars i can sit with...how does $550 with case sound for this guitar?
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by twinturboaudi
i was a sit down player and one day just started playing standing up...very difficult at first but for some reason just picked it up and now im as fluent if not better standing...but i have tried playing one of these sitting and it does suck....ive got other guitars i can sit with...how does $550 with case sound for this guitar?

I'd buy it, thats a great deal. Even if you end up not liking it you could probably resell it for more or the same as what you bought it for.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
I'd buy it, thats a great deal. Even if you end up not liking it you could probably resell it for more or the same as what you bought it for.

even if i didnt like it...it would still look good on the wall next to the others
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
I have an rr1, and it isn't difficult to sit down with once you play it for little while. At first I used a strap to stablize it, but now I don't need it. It is a joy to play standing up too if you're just starting that. It isn't heavy so it won't make your shoulder tired and it's sleek design is actually quite comfortable.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by twinturboaudi

How are you getting hooked up with this?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

craigslist
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
craigslist
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
I currently own one and it kicks ass! I'll spare you all the 'Its difficult to play sitting down' stuff that I'm sure you've heard before.
Not sure what pickups come on which years, but mine has two Seymour Duncan JB's. They do the trick nicely.
Nice neck for shredding. I personally went for the Ivory, looks awesome.
Rock on!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Why would you get an RR5? You already have an RR1, which is without a doubt superior to the RR5.
For that money, i'd get a RR24, which has 24 frets and an abony/maple fretboard.
Or a SL3.
But the RR5 is like a bad version of the RR1, which you already own. Thats just a waste of money imo.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
yeah. it's awesome. i love the feel and tone. it's great for metal. i mena, the tone that comes from it is really crunchy. i've played an sg through my amp and it sound way warmer. that's just how the RR5 sounds. awesome. for 550 that's a steal. that's cheaper than an RR3... im jealous.. i got mine for 700 without case (never buy rhoads without case. i had a helluva time looking for one.) well.. is yours almost brand spankin new??? i dont think so buy that **** and dont worry about sitting. just dont play sitting if you cant deal with it. it came very naturally to me.. i felt more comfy with it sitting than i did with my strat. it's different per person. wow awesome guitar. just awesome. really good guitar.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack