is there?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
i once had a 0.1 guage.

yeah.
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
There is .08 but they are hard to find and they break to easily.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
I think you can get .7s but never heard of any lower. I myself use .11s, i'm not much of a dropper but i play really hard, i wrestle the strings when i bend them and pretty much smack the strings when i play, so i need something to compensate for my hard playing style, i would like to go up so i might get some .12s or .13s next time i need a set.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
8's. The first guitar I bought came with 8's on it and they snapped about an hour after I started playing.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
These 12s I have on now are really loose for some reason, makes it hard to get hardc0rz0rz sp33d!

Wow, I can't believe I just typed that....
Quote by Cathedral
8's. The first guitar I bought came with 8's on it and they snapped about an hour after I started playing.

that must have been a downer

'yay guitar!'

SNAPP!

'no! i fail at guitar!'

*goes and kills himself/ watches wammy without the whammy bar
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Yeah its possible

9 is as low as I go though.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I'm not sure what my Ibanez came stock with, but the strings were sure as hell lighter than .09. I never had calluses with .09, now I get them with 10 minutes of playing(I can't string guitars...)
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Lol u sux i use OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
I've played with 8's before and most snapped in a few days. I'll stick with my trusty 10's.
NOPE.