does anyone take adderall for ADD?? i just switched to it today and like its making my heart beat really fast is that normal????is it just cause i just started taking it ?
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
The pit is not your doctor
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Adderall is a mix of amphetamines, a potent stimulant. Faster heart beat is an effect of stimulants, but you should probably talk to your doctor or something...
Oh Shit!
Its probably because of one or both:

Your dosage is too high
You dont have ADD (it IS over diagnosed)

How old are you and how much are you taking? Also, is it straight shot or XR?
brain chemicals that cause ADD result in a reverse affect of the stimulants, causing the user of the drug to calm down.
Quote by Pac-Man44
Just curious. Why would a stimulant help someone with ADD?

people believe it helps them calm down because it overstimulates the brain. alternatively, people who take it and don't actually have ADD will hype out. much like TS...
Quote by Sloofus
Its probably because of one or both:

Your dosage is too high
You dont have ADD (it IS over diagnosed)

How old are you and how much are you taking? Also, is it straight shot or XR?

i definetly do have ADD cause i cant function or remember jack **** with out it i used to be on concerta but i wasnt working and i was takeing like 56 mg i think but now i switched to adderal only like 30 mg cause it new it perscription
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Yeah dude, stop taking it and then sell it. You can get like $3/pill if they're not XR.

Edit: nvm you appear to actually have ADD. Just keep taking it and if it's still making your heart crazy after a few days, call your doctor and tell him/her.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
No one's mentioned that south park bit yet?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by darthteet
No one's mentioned that south park bit yet?

which one!!! i love south park
Quote by garden of grey
30mg is a pretty big dose for Adderall, especially if it's not IR.

sorry im not really familiar with ir what is it?
Quote by emokidsdelirium
which one!!! i love south park

The one where every kid in the school is diagnosed with ADD. Basically, the whole episode is pointing out that a lot of the kids that are diagnosed don't actually have it. And that they would get the same results if the were just smacked around a bit.

And then the kids WANT to go to a Phil Collins show and Chef saves the day.

*sigh*

I miss Chef.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by garden of grey
I meant to say IF it was IR.

IR = instant release.

o ok wait how do you know if it is???
Couldn't find a clip on Youtube of the specific scene, but it's in season 4, the Timmy 2000 episode.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by darthteet
Couldn't find a clip on Youtube of the specific scene, but it's in season 4, the Timmy 2000 episode.

T-t-timmah! (And the Lords of the Underworld)
Libilow TIMMAH! (Dark fills my heart with pain)

Gotta love South Park
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
o wait never mind i found it they are XR
Quote by garden of grey
What does your pill say?

I'm going to guess it's a 30mg Adderall XR. Is it a long, orange capsule? What does the prescription bottle say?

yea it is i just found it
ADD is a creation of drug companies. Don't let them **** with your mind and wallet
Hi!

Sig Retired.
I'm on Vyvanse, which is made by the same company that makes Adderall. It's dextroamphetamine mixed with some amino acids to give it an extended release.
Quote by Holy Katana
I'm on Vyvanse, which is made by the same company that makes Adderall. It's dextroamphetamine mixed with some amino acids to give it an extended release.

yea that what the xr is rite?
Quote by Holy Katana
No. It's a lot different.

o well yea like i said i dont really know much about it :/....
XR stands for extended release. IR is instant release, or what i call straight shot. I dunno, if it keeps up, check into 20 mg instead. Why did you get off concerta? i hear its better.
has anyone ever tried that venom hyperdrive 3.0 pills? they are red. there supposed to be for like burning fat and giving u more energy. my sister said they were like taking adderall?
Pick-Dunlop Tortex Standard Green .88MM
The same thing used to happen to me until they pulled me off of ADD pills.
Id talk to the docs
love is love // return to dust
Quote by MegaThrasher
has anyone ever tried that venom hyperdrive 3.0 pills? they are red. there supposed to be for like burning fat and giving u more energy. my sister said they were like taking adderall?

They probably aren't, since you can't legally buy it without a prescription.
I take it. I swear by the ****. Yeah your heart will beat faster and you'll lose weight like a beast.
I don't know dude if your heart is beating kinda fast you should FREAK OUT
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
ive taken adderall 30mg xr and that stuff rocks. i do not have ADD. so if i already took adderall like 2 months ago is it safe to take the venom pill?
oh by the way im 17 and on the venom thing it says for only 21 and over
Quote by MegaThrasher

It probably affects your growth if it's 21 and over. So I'm guessing you probably shouldn't
Quote by la bamba
ADD is a creation of drug companies. Don't let them **** with your mind and wallet

Duhhhhhhhhhh. And shame on you for telling someone with a disorder to not take his prescribed medicine.
Quote by MegaThrasher

They probably don't want to get into legal trouble if a kid dies from it. I bet it's kind of like Redline, but in pill form.