I just got told to put this here by some guys in the electric guitar forum. i have a BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock that has no tremelo. i got told you can fit a tremelo on. is this true?

oh and dont post here to say how much you hate BC Rich guitars
You can add a tremolo to any guitar, if you replace the bridge etc.

What bridge does it have?
Quote by Anthony1991
You can add a tremolo to any guitar, if you replace the bridge etc.

What bridge does it have?

i think it has a tailpiece bridge
you'll have to route it out.it would cost a fair bit to get done
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
unless you plan on getting it professionally routed, you wont be able to add something nice like a Floyd Rose or Kahler..

A Kahler would require much less routing than a floyd but still expensive to have done... not only that but youd have to route and install a locking nut.
You could get a bigsby bridge which requires no routing but keep in mind its only for vibrato, wont be doing major dives or pull ups with that thing.
Dude you can but let a pro do it. And really expencive not worth it not on a bronze.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
If your looking for anything more than vibrato its gonna cost what a new BCrich with a wammy will cost.
I heard of something called a stetsbar? it's supposed to fit on things like that.... google it it may help you out...
Quote by Tackleberry
If your looking for anything more than vibrato its gonna cost what a new BCrich with a wammy will cost.

Basically this...

however, who else is intrigued by the idea of a bigsby on a BC Rich?
Quote by guitar/bass76
Basically this...

however, who else is intrigued by the idea of a bigsby on a BC Rich?

Quote by Ghold125

+1
Bigsby on a Warlock ewwww. Bigsbys should be reserved for bigger more full body guitars. Such as a Gretch <--(i spell bad) Not a Warlock. But hey thats just my taste in guitars.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Last edited by Unherolike at Jul 6, 2008,