Poll: Are left or right brain dominant?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are left or right brain dominant?
Left
68 33%
Right
105 51%
In between
34 16%
Voters: 207.
Page 1 of 3
I think tests like this are fun and interesting... Take the quiz here

I answered 16 out of 18 questions as right-brained. When I read the description, it described me pretty well.

edit: Here were my characteristics:

Holisitc
Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
Random Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
Concrete Processes things that can be seen , or touched - real objects.
Intuitive Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
Nonverbal Processes thought as illustrations.
Fantasy-Oriented Processes information with creativity; less focus on rules and regulations

BTW, this could be helpful to those of you who are still students. It could show you what methods of study best fit your left/right brain dominance.
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Jul 2, 2008,
I'm pretty much in the middle. 10 left, 8 right.

Basically, it says I'm a typical Virgo, which is oh so true.

Linear Processing information from part to whole; in a straight forward logical progression.
Sequential Processing information in order from first to last.
Symbolic Processes symbols an pictures; likes to use letters, words and mathematical symbols.
Logical Processes information piece by piece using logic to solve a problem.
Verbal Processes thoughts and ideas with words.
Reality-Based Processes information based on reality; focuses on rules and regulations
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I got right brained.

Which I already knew because I'm a lefty.

I'm ambidextrous... maybe there's a connection.
Middle ish. 10 right, 8 left.

Holisitc Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
Random Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
Intuitive Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
Fantasy-Oriented Processes information with creativity; less focus on rules and regulations
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I got right brained.

Which I already knew because I'm a lefty.

Quote by CrazyDavey
Right brained. And I'm left handed, yippee.

Lefties FTW!!

I got right brained.
Right brain

Holisitc Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Deliriumbassist
left handed heathens

Pretty much. I hate being left handed. That's why I play guitar right handed... I'm less of a freak this way.
Quote by slash fan #1
I got 9 left, 9 right. But apparantly I'm more left

+1
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by slash fan #1
I got 9 left, 9 right. But apparantly I'm more left

Same.

It's not really the most accurate test in the world tho, is it?
right brained... right handed 60% of the time

drumming, kicking, jumping, I use my left hand/foot dominantly

it also explains why I can't pay attention in math. very helpful ts!
Right: 10
Left: 8
I guess this explains why I was terrible at algebra (leftbrain) but made a 99 in geometry (rightbrain).
Holisitc: Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
Random: Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
Concrete: Processes things that can be seen , or touched - real objects.
Intuitive: Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
Nonverbal: Processes thought as illustrations.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Im almost entirely right-brained (I have taken a few tests in this) but Im extremely good in Algebra and Calculus but not so good in Geometry.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
right brained, left handed. Makes sense.

Theres alot of right brained people about. There alot of left handers here too then?
13 Right 5 Left and I'm right handed.

Whoo lefties ftw!
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by saphrax
I'm pretty much in the middle. 10 left, 8 right.

OOH! 10 right, 8 left
Quote by catchy phrase
12 right, 6 left.

This.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
11 Right 7 Left

and im also left handed, what I find weird is that im left handed but i do everything with my right hand, whether its bowling, or guitar etc.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lets not make any kinky jokes
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
You responded as a right brained person to 10 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 8questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

Type of Cognitive Processing

Brief Description
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Right handed and left brained.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Quote by mrwaffles
Right: 10
Left: 8

Same here.
Page 1 of 3