For house practice I have a roland micro cube and i dont like the eq of it. you cant adjust anything... so i want to have an upgrade so should i sell my amp and get a non modelling solid state amp and a metal muff or should i just buy an eq to my cube i really am confused so just think about it and give me some serious answer nothing you saw someone said it give me your personal experiences.
well why dont you sell it and upgrade completely so you dont have to worry about getting another amp for years?
what kind of music do you play?
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
I play metal mostly and my house is not suitable for a tube amp i cant open the volume so i will need ss for high gain stuff... I really want to play some melodic death like in flames or at the gates and also children of bodom and would like to play some power metal and other types of metal as well but mostly the ones i mentioned first.