So im looking for a wah pedal that can give me a sound sorta like what Kirk Hammett has.I have a price range of about 160-170$ and im going to be playing heavier kind of solos.And it would be good if it had a decently wide range of sweep.Simplicity isnt anything to worry about either.

Thanks UG!
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
crybaby wah.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Crybaby 535Q.

Yesh...

agreed. Zakk Wylde sig wah or Dimebag sig wah from dunlop should be good, if you have more money. I've also heard good things about Ibanez' Weeping demon.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
I would like to quote myself fom "The ultimate wah thread" :

I would go for the Dimebag Crybaby from hell. I tried out both the slash wah and the zakk wylde wah, and I found the crybaby from hell a LOT better. What I really like about it is that you can costumise it to any genre you play. I felt that I could more or less tweak with the knobs to get the other wahs, so it is like all wahs in one. The volume boost is a neat feature, but if you set it to high you'll get like a single coil buzzing. All in all it is a great wah and I would pick it over any wahs anyday.
Quote by cissaman
I would like to quote myself fom "The ultimate wah thread" :

I would go for the Dimebag Crybaby from hell. I tried out both the slash wah and the zakk wylde wah, and I found the crybaby from hell a LOT better. What I really like about it is that you can costumise it to any genre you play. I felt that I could more or less tweak with the knobs to get the other wahs, so it is like all wahs in one. The volume boost is a neat feature, but if you set it to high you'll get like a single coil buzzing. All in all it is a great wah and I would pick it over any wahs anyday.

You do know the DB wah is pretty much just the 535q with a paintjob right?

+1 on the 535q (i use it)
-1 on the Ibanez WD (i own it)
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
After much messing around with different wahs, I settled on the versatile Crybaby 535q, too.

In addition to its tweakability, I'm also really enjoying experimenting with leaving it on in a fixed position as a sustainer (if I set it to more treble than bass, it also helps keep my bass from farting out with my cheap single coils). The boost function is great fun, too!
I'd go with the 535Q, of course I love the Crybaby from Hell but I dont know if its that much better for the price...