Hey guys, my band has got a new song up entitled "Chiliad Jam." It's a funky song with a little bit of everything. The recording quality and mixing isn't that great, but you still get the idea.

I recorded guitar and bass while my friend did drums and congos. Please let me know what you think. Also, if you want me to crit your stuff just give me a link. Thanks

myspace.com/zaderej It's the second one
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Thanks man. I'll be sure to check yours out.
Quote by paulefty
That is one hell of a jam!! It has many cool sounds to it. I really love the rhythm. The solos are good too, but they need to be rerecorded so that the levels are more matched IMO. The drum solo was nice to hear too. You don't hear that very often in songs anymore. It's more of a 70's thing. Which I think is missing in music these days.

Good job.

-Wadester

Crit this:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899869
Thanks for the kind words! I'll crit yours and the one above as soon as I get my speakers back.
Quote by paulefty
Sounds really great when the bass and drums kick in, kinda funcky.
Im not a huge fan of the intro, and I think the bit with just the drums abut half way through could be a bit more interesting.
Otherwise the lead parts are good, the recording qualitys not too bad. Love the solo near the end.

Could almost be mistaken for rhcp at points.

C4C - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15073192#post15073192
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
Thanks man. I'll crit yours.
Quote by paulefty
As soon as the drums kicked in it was brilliant, really impressive riffs and drum solo! haha that was a cool touch.

Really nice tone on the the guitar solos.

Thanks for the crit