Would a Fender Strat Standard, not the American one, sound surfy with a Fender Super Reverb Reissue?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Someone told me Jazzmaster and Jaguar would, but not Strat, Tele, or Les Pauls.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Dude, you could play a Squier through a Super Reverb and sound surfy.

Isn't this like, your ninth thread? Asking essentially the same question?
Quote by lespaul#1
Someone told me Jazzmaster and Jaguar would, but not Strat, Tele, or Les Pauls.

i doubt Les Pauls will sound surfy. But Teles/Strats should easily pull off those tones.
Yeah....
Someone told me it wouldn't though. And they own a Super Reverb.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Yeah....
Someone told me it wouldn't though. And they own a Super Reverb.

How about this.

You take your guitar.

Plug it into a Super Reverb.

See if it sounds the way you want it to.
Thanks Gooley.
Quote by chip46
And you too, llamaking. I was saying, if I don't like the tone, I am going to buy Fender '57/'62 Pickups. Where could I buy those besides Ebay?
Quote by chip46
They don't have any.
Quote by chip46
I'll make a thread for it thanks.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
I'll make a thread for it thanks.

Oh please don't.

And don't double post.

And stop making threads about the same thing.
Quote by TheProducer
Oh please don't.

And don't double post.

And stop making threads about the same thing.

He's asking about the pickups so it's not the same thing he's asking about.
Quote by thellamaking
He's asking about the pickups so it's not the same thing he's asking about.

Sorry, I was referring to the other threads he had made about surf/amps, etc. all about relatively the same thing.