I came across this band while Artist browsing, and to be honest i dont see how they are very good at all *
I dont understand how it can at all be classed as music :S
I mean, fair play for the drum intro which was ok, but it then just becomes one step away from white noise

* = I'm not sure on the spelling of at all / atall.

Anyway, heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpGp-22t0lU
Something which isn't your cup of herbal tea, is someone elses cup of herbal tea

I'm not a big fan, but to be a big band, you gotta have some fans
is that messaughahaha band alot like this
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Thats music. Although my brother is sitting close to me and he looked at me really puzzled and asked me what it was, and i said, "it's music" and he continued with his video games. So yeah, it is music, definitely not white noise, do you know what white noise is?
I think its ok, never heard anything like it before, its certainly tuneful - very unique i like it. it's no different to grindcore or any other over the top extreme style of music, this is just extreme in a different way, and like all extreme things its not going to appeal to a massive selection of people.
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
Quote by flipthatchicken
I came across this band while Artist browsing, and to be honest i dont see how they are very good at all *
I dont understand how it can at all be classed as music :S
I mean, fair play for the drum intro which was ok, but it then just becomes one step away from white noise

* = I'm not sure on the spelling of at all / atall.

Anyway, heres the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpGp-22t0lU

One step away from white noise? You really haven't heard a lot of music have you?

Quote by Mortalitas
I think its ok, never heard anything like it before, its certainly tuneful - very unique i like it. it's no different to grindcore or any other over the top extreme style of music, this is just extreme in a different way, and like all extreme things its not going to appeal to a massive selection of people.

Battles are generally classified as Math-Rock although Atlas doesn't tend to be so much as their other works.
I hated it at first too...But for some reason I couldn't stop listening...After about 5 listens I realized how much talent goes into this genre.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Broken_Drum

Battles are generally classified as Math-Rock although Atlas doesn't tend to be so much as their other works.

I wasn't suggesting it was grindcore btw, just to clarify, i can understand that might appear to be what i meant.
My Gear:

Jackson RR5
Marshall TSL601 Limited Edition Racing Green
Quote by Broken_Drum
One step away from white noise? You really haven't heard a lot of music have you?

Math-Rock? What the hell is that?

Two times twooooo-oooo....equals......FOOOOUUUUUURR!!!!!!!
I don't like the vocals but otherwise... That's kinda awesome ;o
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Broken_Drum

I can imagine the response now: "It's just noise!"
He'd be right...in the same way a Picasso is just a load of coloured shapes.