Page 1 of 2
Somebody in another thread just put this:

Quote by WNxScythe
I'm totally against gay marriage but weed?? Are you kidding me, it's less harmful than tobacco and alcohol and legalizing it would kill off a lot of the criminal underworld.

So my question is, how can somebody be this much of a complete moron and still be walking around without bashing off stuff?
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
Some people just take religion to seriously, or lose rational thought. People who are morons are morons for a reason.
it's because of the catholic church not letting any person that is part of GLBT(LGBT) or an ally(supporter) of their rights recieve communion. It's acts like that which put our views on people that are different than us askew.
Quote by frusciante39
Somebody in another thread just put this:

So my question is, how can somebody be this much of a complete moron and still be walking around without bashing off stuff?

I would call you the moron, for being so enraged by someone elses opinion. Did he tell you he was right, and you were wrong? no. so stfu, theres enough whiney people here already.
Quote by meh17
Some people just take religion to seriously, or lose rational thought. People who are morons are morons for a reason.

Where did the religion come in? He never stated that his opinions were because he was a radical christian or something.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
you guys are dicks. you all smashed me for not giving another eprson an opinion let him have his,
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Where did the religion come in? He never stated that his opinions were because he was a radical christian or something.

Thank you! Seriously...
What part do you consider moronic? The homophobic part is moronic, but his statements about weed are true for the most part.

*sits back and waits for a marijuana debate to start up*
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Gay marriage is wrong. Nothing wrong with them living together and sharing benefits, but marriage is
and always has been, for a man and a woman. Now is not the time to change a 1000 years plus of history. Next people will want to marry animals...
Quote by SGslinger
Gay marriage is wrong. Nothing wrong with them living together and sharing benefits, but marriage is
and always has been, for a man and a woman. Now is not the time to change a 1000 years plus of history. Next people will want to marry animals...

YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME AND MRS. SNUGGLES LOVE! NEVER!!!
Yeah, disagreeing with gay marriage doesnt make you a moron. I'm sure you've been wrong about things before. He might change his mind or whatever, even still, it doesnt make him stupid if he has some reason or logic behind his opinion.
Quote by meh17
Some people just take religion to seriously.

Being against gay marriage doesn't make you a religious fanatic, even though some religious fanatics are against gay marriage. You seem just as ignorant as those who are against gay marriage if you jump to a conclusion like that.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I hate this thought every one has that weed is so safe, it clearly isnt

smoke it every day during school time and you'll know what I mean

It has huge psycological effects on people and can ruin your life, yes a drug as lame as weed can do that to people if they arnt careful. I know a lot of people that weed has f**ked up.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by boreamor
Weed= Less harmful that tobacco and alcohol...
It's true.

Being against gay marriage is moronic though.

This
Quote by metallica92
i don't see why gays exist. whatcha gonna do? its my opinion.

They all exist for no purpose other than to rape you.
Well gay marriages should be allowed everywhere. Religion as a reason/whatever not to is just sign of horrible conservative, outdated rules/opinions.

Weed is better for the body than Alcohol, it doesn't damage you as much, and it also has medical uses which alcohol really doesn't. Tobacco is full of additives and tar, which damage the body severly. I don't smoke tobacco so my lungs are "clean" but they can handle the smoke of weed. It's not as harsh. And you don't even have to smoke it. If smoke is the problem, then there's always baking and vaporizors which are perhaps the cleanest way to use weed.
Quote by MightyAl

don't forget raping his dad too!
Quote by SGslinger

How is it wrong exactly? Because you find it different?
since when does no accepting gay marriage make you a moron ?
your a moron for not accepting other peoples opinions
Quote by BobMarleysGhost

I have nothing against religion, I'm rather religious myself.

But like I said, some people turn religion in to an excuse for being close minded and ignorant.

And The Who own
I hate when people say weed isn't harmful. Everyone says "God naturally put it on earth". Yeah? Well God also put white people on earth. Doesn't mean we smoke each other.
Who else is waiting for the quoted guy in the original post to read this and reply?:P
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by MightyAl

OH N0ES bring out the buttplug.
Quote by Absent Mind
I hate this thought every one has that weed is so safe, it clearly isnt

smoke it every day during school time and you'll know what I mean

It has huge psycological effects on people and can ruin your life, yes a drug as lame as weed can do that to people if they arnt careful. I know a lot of people that weed has f**ked up.

weed doesn't **** up as many lives as Alcohol, weed is way better than alcohol when used several times. Alcohol is cheap and dangerous, destroys more braincells, murders the liver, prevents the production of hormones your body needs to funktion properly.
Quote by Magic Jim
Who else is waiting for the quoted guy in the original post to read this and reply?:P

Me. I think it'll be effing awesome when he does.
Quote by Page/Rhoads
I hate when people say weed isn't harmful. Everyone says "God naturally put it on earth". Yeah? Well God also put white people on earth. Doesn't mean we smoke each other.

... No but we have interracial intercourse LOL!

what a horrible comparison. Perhaps the worst I've seen in a long time.
Quote by CliffIsAngry
weed doesn't **** up as many lives as Alcohol, weed is way better than alcohol when used several times. Alcohol is cheap and dangerous, destroys more braincells, murders the liver, prevents the production of hormones your body needs to funktion properly.

Who cares. Just go get some coke. Now there is a real drug.
Quote by paranoideyes
don't forget raping his dad too!

as i have learnt, ''your (insert family member here)'' jokes are childish and stupid.

you fail.
Quote by Page/Rhoads

True, but white people don't bring on a pleasant intoxication when smoked.

Or... at least I don't think they do.

Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Page 1 of 2