Page 1 of 3
i'm bored, so, what claims to fame do you have, be it you know someone famous, even if they're obscure kinda famous, or just the fact that you were on t.v for a split second during the report on the funny story at the end.
hello
I wander around town on fridays waiting for my friends to arrive...other people from my school (from other grades) see me and wander WTF I'm doing.

So I don't need to know anyone famous. I ****ing am famous. Local creepy dude.
I was on a TV travel show about 15 years ago. I played football in the background.
hmm well somehow through a ****load of things like "uncle's brothers aunts etc." im related to the lead singer of motion city soundtrack =/ its kinda good lol
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 81TW/89
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat with Gibson P/Us
Line 6 Spider III half stack
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP50
I was in an advert for my college (music department)
me and two other had to sit in a studio booth and play guitar.
in retrospect It was really embarassing and I wish I hadnt done it xD
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
A friend of mine is Steve Harris' niece.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I was once interviewed on tv after me and some others (when we were kids) kicked at a camera deliberately trying to give us "non-white" kids a bad image. There were a time when a channel went to different schools to get the kids to act violently especially 3rd generation immigrants etc. So they could say that the place where we lived was bad. Which it really isn't It's just multicultural.

Oh yeah the interviewers gave us candy ^^
I met Joe Strummer the year before he died. I have been on the Cambridge Folk Festival coverage a good few times jumping around drunk. I got to sing with the divine comedy at the same place too!

Oh, and I once saw the gladiator, wolf, in Tesco.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
my girlfriend's dad works for rick rubin so i'm always hanging out in ricks studios but rick dosen't know so dont tell!
My band had a gig last week and it was advetised on the radio, and I'm related to the Football player Ryan Gigs, he's my mums cousin's cousin, or something like that.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
oh yeah, mine are paul wolinski out of 65dos used to child mind me and my family are friends with his family, and his dad was my art teacher last year
and i once played football in my local park with paul scholes and his son, and saw him in my local co-op

edit: and ryan giggs' brother rohdri used to play for my towns football team, and ryan was at a match once
hello
I know a dude who was interviewed at Download 07 by Corey Taylor...

...yep that has nothing to do with me :p
my second cousin (or something like that) is sally ride, first american woman in space.

my great grandpa worked for howard hughes.

and... that's about it

oh, and my great aunt owns alcorn fence company

pretty lame I know
Um, im related to President Rutherford B. Hayes, and i got pictures with band members from Eluveitie.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
I met Darth Vader.

He was dressed as the Green Cross Code man at the time.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
i was walking in the background of look north once, i didnt see it though, my mum and dad told me about it

my mum went to school with the person who wrote bridget jones' diary
my cousin plays for the LA Dodgers
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
i was in a Johnson and Johnson commercial when i was a baby

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
I was on tv for a little while... you guys may recognise me:

"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
I was somewhat famous around my middle school after a pretty large school rock concert.
In Big Sky,Montana,I am the only white water rafter fall out on one of the smoothest parts of the river. Others on different then started having their guides dunk them.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
My Dad wrote the sleeve notes to the Louis Armstrong greatest hits collection (due to a request by his fan club)
Also, Glenn Hoddle was managing his sons team at a football tournament, and we beat them and I scored the last minute winner.
Dame Kelly Holmes came to my school today. Sports Week FTW!!.
I didn't get to meet her
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
and i took the piss out of jimmy carr (comedian) in a starbucks in manchester, i was like 'OH MY GOD, IS THAT RICKY GERVAIS?'
then my mate went 'nar, that's jonathon ross'
hello
I met the Drummer From The Verve Pipe at a recording studio and he helped my band and I load up our equipment. it was awesome.

My Dad also worked with the lead singer of The Muggs. (Pretty big local group from Detroit, they were contestants on Americas next great band or whatever.)
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Oh my tutor is a guitar tech for decon blue xD
My mums best friends with the guy from blue niles sister
I met this guy who used to be in a band with pete wentz (he;s a writer now, I go to his reading alot)
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Last edited by loubot123 at Jul 2, 2008,
I know the lead guitar of a local screamo band who's good.

It's not too big a deal, though.
my nanna hit lemmy (motorhead) round the head with a saucepan or something a bit before they were famous...

him and his friend (i think) were round my nannas house i think boxing day or something, and lemmy put a fag out in the trifle, so my nanna grabbed a saucepan and hit him

though, it might not be a saucepan... though she did hit him with something...
oh and melanie sykes (tv presenter) went to my high school, and got bullied to the ****
hello
Page 1 of 3