Ok... so we're renting out a village hall for £20 for 2hours, and we were just wondering how much you think we should sell our tickets for?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
one meeeelion dollars

but since this is not the pit... I would say it all depends on how many people you expect to come

If you expect 1 person to come then you would need to sell the ticket for 40$ just to break even

but even if you sell them for like 3-5 bucks a pop and like 30-40 people show up you should be more than happy.....

in all honesty I have no idea how many ppl you are expecting

edit: 20$ I thought you meant 20$/hour for 2 hours
cheap rental o_o
go for 1.50-3 quid depending on how good you are
at 3 quid you only need 6 people to come to make a profit, and at a cheap price people will go just the hell of something to do.
im not sure how well known you are though or anything, but at most i'd guess £5? :/ i base this all off what i see local bands round here charging, of course.
£2

If you have it cheaper, it'll intise more people to come and check you guys out.

If I'm doing my conversion right, 20 pounds is what, about $35 or $40? I'd say go with around 7-10 pounds, if you're expecting a large crowd, small crowd- 10-12 pounds.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
As cheap as possible. In fact seeing as its 20 quid. Not a whole pile of money you could make it free. More ppl will turn up and you will get ur name out there. Much more important than making a few quid profit!
Quote by Helloween_rox
If I'm doing my conversion right, 20 pounds is what, about $35 or $40? I'd say go with around 7-10 pounds, if you're expecting a large crowd, small crowd- 10-12 pounds.

are you on crack???

10-12 pounds is more expensive than going to see a relatively big touring band + support in a real venue

let everyone in for free, or take donations and give them to charity, the amount of people who come to see you will be worth the £20 for the promotion and chance to play to new people