Last edited by nauc at Jul 2, 2008,
none of them worked, but if the website says thy are, they probably are, but if they have a different top, flamed maple for example, they will all appear slightly different...

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom Horn
none of them worked, but if the website says thy are, they probably are, but if they have a different top, flamed maple for example, they will all appear slightly different...

yeah, i know, but you know how companies can be, they dont always look the same even though theyre the same on paper

and both are supposed to have flame maple tops, according to Epi's site

thanks tho
irrelevant- the LP you buy needs must be goldtop.
sunburst is sexy, but it's un-sexy how everyone has it due to it's sexyness (a paradox, kinda)
the only way to reverse it and fix the universe is for one out of every fifteen LP/LP derivatives to be sunburst, with one out of five suunbursts to be cherry sunbursts, the others can be in any non-sunburst finish.
Quote by nauc
yeah, i know, but you know how companies can be, they dont always look the same even though theyre the same on paper

and both are supposed to have flame maple tops, according to Epi's site

thanks tho

well i can only suggest that you just go and see as many examples of them you can in the flesh and see which you like the most, are you trying to match it to a guitar you already own?

and SEANOmd... piss off

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom Horn
well i can only suggest that you just go and see as many examples of them you can in the flesh and see which you like the most, are you trying to match it to a guitar you already own?

and SEANOmd... piss off

i cant, none of the shops around me stock the Elitist. i'll have to call up some shops a few hours away and see if they have any

it just really sucks that companies like Gibson and Epiphone dont have awesome pics of all their guitars at their site.

how lame is that

but i know why, they want you to go to a STORE and be PRESSURED by the salesman
Elitist are far superior. Period.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard