I have a Squier Showmaster NLT HSS (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/squier/showmaster_nlt_hss/index.html) and it's unmoded.

I'm think about buying this guitar: Kramer Striker FR 424 (http://www.kramerguitars.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=328)

Is it any good? The price is about 300€ + shipping (from america to portugal)

Should I just use my money on upgrading my squier, buy that guitar or should I buy other guitar?
the big problem is that it might not be all that much better than what you already have.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the thing is, if you upgrade your squier, it's still a squier. not that there is anything wrong with them, they are good starter guitars, but if you're looking to step it up just get a new guitar.
Ok thanks for your opinions.

If anyone still wants to comment I appreciate it.
Well, they are quite different, if I'm not mistaken the Squire Showmaster isn't locking trem, and that'll make a huge difference at first, it'll be harder to change strings, tune and maintain; but that's a general issue relating all locking trems.
As for the quality, I can't comment, no one has kramers here in Portugal, and honestly I don't think anyone would want to.

From my experience there are plenty of good locking trem (if that's what you're after) guitars for just a few more 100€.
And a fender strat, made in mexico can cost as little as 450€ if you look, and that'll be a good buy. It's up to you, but look to spend a bit more if you want a life long guitar.