Pls everyone post all the companies you know (that sell Electric Guitars and Guitar Accessories) that ship to all Europe? I wish to have a good list of Guitar companies (if they have a website I want that too pls). 10x in Advance ^^
I AM IMAGINING THE FUTURE WARS... GUITAR WARS, EVERYONE HAS B.C RICH WARLOCKS THAT FIRE BULLETS AS FAST AS HELL.
Actually I am from New York, been living at Malta for 8 months now and willing to stay at my cousin's. Malta is in Europe. My wife died 2 years ago in a car crash, and I can't live on my own anymore My 3 children all married and went living far away and now I am at my cousin's, Malta. My cousin wants to import a guitar from outside the country because here the prices are too high and not much variety neither. 10x for the interest though
I AM IMAGINING THE FUTURE WARS... GUITAR WARS, EVERYONE HAS B.C RICH WARLOCKS THAT FIRE BULLETS AS FAST AS HELL.
Last edited by Sniperguitar at Jul 2, 2008,
I think coda-music.com may ship to malta. They are a uk based shop
www.thomann.de Then select your country.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Quote by Tomo J O
www.thomann.de Then select your country.

lol strange but there isn't Malta at the list of Cyberstore at the beginning. :/
Damn man, Email them and see if they'll ship to you and at what cost, there real nice company got more first load of gear there. From Germany to England in 3 working days and everything mint and well packed. Just drop them an Email.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
Damn man, Email them and see if they'll ship to you and at what cost, there real nice company got more first load of gear there. From Germany to England in 3 working days and everything mint and well packed. Just drop them an Email.

ok man thanks
Yup thats right.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
No problem man. Have fun
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
No problem man. Have fun

You seem that you already bought from thomann. Now at this page : http://www.thomann.de/ which country should I choose? (because Malta is not included there). If I choose UK it tells me this :

UK : http://www.thomann.de/gb/basket_add.html?xsid=8bc9a427b05afc56755fa04ec9ae6bcb&ar=177675&menge=1

Italy : http://www.thomann.de/it/basket_add.html?xsid=8bc9a427b05afc56755fa04ec9ae6bcb&ar=177675&menge=1

UK one is cheaper than Italy one (the guitar without Shipping) UK one is 205 Euros and Italian one is 222 Euros. This blows my mind a bit...
Different rates, imports and stuff, Im sure Italy is closest to Malta, so use them prices. And drop the guys an Email they are usually quite quick.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
Different rates, imports and stuff, Im sure Italy is closest to Malta, so use them prices. And drop the guys an Email they are usually quite quick.

Ok I am going to send them an e-mail now. which e-mail should I send to? (they have a lot of e-mails)
Its ok dude, let me know the outcome.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
I live in Malta and just ordered a Les Paul from www.thomann.de its in the mail as we speak. I bought the guitar, a case and a few sets of strings. Its only 30 Euros for shipping
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical