Hi all. I tried to sell this thing some months ago but got bogged down with loads of other things at once, so here goes. I have an original Whammy pedal I bought on ebay. It turns out I don't have the right kind of power supply, and I need the money more. I never got to test the thing, so I can't say definitively whether or not it actually works, but it appears to be in relatively decent shape for something that old. I'm trying to post pics, but they're 2.5 megs as opposed to the 2 meg limit; how can I shrink them and/or put them someplace else? Thanks in advance.
Duh... stupid of me not to post a price. I'm asking $350.
Nobody wants a whammy? If there's anything wrong with the pics please let me know; it's pretty much impossible for me to find out otherwise.
Quote by ameer
Nobody wants a whammy? If there's anything wrong with the pics please let me know; it's pretty much impossible for me to find out otherwise.

You can upload pictures to photobucket.com and then use the image code to post them on here, its a bit more convenient then the way you have it now.

You may also want to try selling this on harmony-central. I see a lot more people who want vintage pedals and have the budget to do so.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.