Hey guys, ive noticed a lot of people posting their lyrics up here, so i thought id post one of mine, see what kind of responce i get.. Anyway, this song is my first so i ever wrote for college (we have to write a song and perform it every week) and i got the inspiration of the 'Crash Bang' words whilst in a freinds car, and wanted to just write something with this in it. Well, i recorded the song and let the class listen to it whilst i sat back in embarrasment, next thing you know, my good freind Gazz, ends up getting my better version (I re recorded) and use the chorus for his ring tone which was then sent around, the song has also been played at a college gig and also recorded with a different vocalist. Because of this, i now very much hate this song. But oh well, what do you think of it?

Thanks guys, heres the song, sorry about the long paragraph..;

{Finger tapping intro}

Verse 1 - Mute
The pressure is getting to me,
Its making me lose my mind.
I cant think why it should be,
I dont know why i cant see.
I wish i could hide,
Becuse of the pressure,
[Talk]
Its is getting to me.

RIFF

Verse 2
I want to leave this,
I dont care where it takes me,
Even if its off this planet.
I want to run away,
I dont care where I end up.

RIFF

CHORUS - Open
Crash bang in the middle of nowere,
Thats where, i want to be.
Crash bang in the middle of nowere,
Where no one can here my scream.

Verse 3 / Outro
Everyday it gets harder and harder,
pushing me away further and further.
vertime i look away,
It builds up bigger and faster.

CHORUS - Open

The riff is basicly a really catchy and easy riff.

Nathy x
Nathy
Sounds cool. If the riff is catchy, you have an extremely catchy song overall, because the chorus is stuck in my head just from reading it, and imagining how it might sound. If you ever record this, post an MP3 on this site, and send me a link.
Quote by Skaliveson
Sounds cool. If the riff is catchy, you have an extremely catchy song overall, because the chorus is stuck in my head just from reading it, and imagining how it might sound. If you ever record this, post an MP3 on this site, and send me a link.

Woah, thanks, well if i get enough requests i'll do it asap (tommorow) but if not then i have to focus on driving lessons and my theory test etc. Ive got plenty of other songs because i have to write one every week, only a few pass as ok for me though

Thank again
xx
Nathy
sweet **** I'm guessing it's punk. I think it would sound sweet with some ska. Send me a link when its done. Check out mine"streets of damnation"
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM