im looking into getting some evos for my guitar, but i dont know where i could get one, ive looked on ebay but no one ships to canada
You have to by the H S H set and take one out.

They're not sold individually

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
thats fine i need the humbuckers too, can you order them straight from dimarzio or something?
I really wouldn't waste your money putting in that crappy fake jem - and especially not with that abomination of an amp you've got.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
the jem is really nice guitar and the amp is pretty good, im getting a new one eventually anyway. and what is it with everyone and hating my amp? have you actually played one?
gah please get rid of that fake I'de rather play a daisy rock

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
you havent played one, therefore you dont know what your talking about
Quote by Wylde14
the jem is really nice guitar and the amp is pretty good, im getting a new one eventually anyway. and what is it with everyone and hating my amp? have you actually played one?

Of course you love your new fake guitar, you've just bought it, why would want to think it's no good? You'd decided the guitar was going to be amazing long before buying it, despite never having seen or played it and people advising you to steer clear. That says one thing - you're stubborn and didn't want advice, you wanted validation of your decision which you didn't get, yet you bought it anyway. There's no way in hell you're going to say anything bad about the guitar now you've actually bought it, even if you do secretly think it's a bit of a lemon.

Likewise you're going to get pickups for this guitar despite it being a pointless exerciase and a waste of your money. I don't know why people bother asking for advice when all they really want is people to tell them how great the thing they're going to buy is regardless of the facts.

As far as your amp goes yes, I've had the misfortune of playing through a Fender Frontman on many occasions...it's not much fun.

Save your money, buy a new amp, don't waste any more money on your piece of fake junk.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Of course you love your new fake guitar, you've just bought it, why would want to think it's no good? You'd decided the guitar was going to be amazing long before buying it, despite never having seen or played it and people advising you to steer clear. That says one thing - you're stubborn and didn't want advice, you wanted validation of your decision which you didn't get, yet you bought it anyway. There's no way in hell you're going to say anything bad about the guitar now you've actually bought it, even if you do secretly think it's a bit of a lemon.

Likewise you're going to get pickups for this guitar despite it being a pointless exerciase and a waste of your money. I don't know why people bother asking for advice when all they really want is people to tell them how great the thing they're going to buy is regardless of the facts.

As far as your amp goes yes, I've had the misfortune of playing through a Fender Frontman on many occasions...it's not much fun.

Save your money, buy a new amp, don't waste any more money on your piece of fake junk.

heres the problem with everything you just said:
-i did play it before i bought it, theres no way in hell id order one of those blindly, especially after all the crap i heard about them
-i was expecting it to be pretty bad, again, because of all the stuff i heard, but i was curious to see how it really played, because i dont make firm decisions based on the opinions of others , and i was pleasantly surprised afterwards
- and i bought it knowing it would need work, new bridge, new p/u's, and adjusting the action a little bit, and this baby will scream
- and i dont want validation, i want to know where i can get some Evo's from, i wasnt planning on getting into this as those who are determined to believe that if it isnt the real brand it is automatically no good, will be just as stubborn as i am.

and as a side note, the only bad thing with my amp is the od channel more or less sucks, which is why i get most of my tone through processing. and it gives me a pretty good tone, dont believe me? listen to my song in my sig. I played it with my LP, and mic'd the amp.

there, enjoy that wall of text.
Last edited by Wylde14 at Jul 3, 2008,
Aside from steven seagull's points, which I agree with...

You can buy them on ibanezrules.com
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com