Page 1 of 5
Apologies but I really am ****ed off.

I've been teaching a friend of mine about playing in a band and so I've been spending an amazing amount of time travelling, often with a lot of musical equipment.

I decided today to get a bus. A few stops later a load of kids got on, almost certainly coming from school. They proceeded to the back of the bus.

They then spent the entire time shouting to each other, playing ****** rave music on their phones and generally being a pain in the ***.

What annoyed me further was that two of them were giving me aggro after spotting my bass guitar case and amp. I really wasn't sure if they were just messing about or whether should be a bit worried.

Why?!
Kids are worthless pieces of ****. You should have killed them all.

Why, though? Because that's what purpose the younger generation serves. Being a complete **** up in the eyes of their elders.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
because you cant hit kids anymore!

you have to force respect on kids or they wont learn it
Quote by The_Paranoia
They can sense your fear. Just remain calm and they will go away.

And their vision is based on movement.
Cus they're kids.

Kids are hyperactive and mental.

It's in the job description.

I think you should just have one thread for posting this type of thing, or learn to use blogs.
Because they're children who don't yet understand maturity?

Quote by The_Paranoia
They can sense your fear. Just remain calm and they will go away.

Quote by Shinsen88

ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Because they dont understand how to deal with puberty
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Because their parents don't know what they're doing, and because they eat food with additives in it that makes them go crazy.
Quote by Shinsen88

Turn the light off... TURN THE LIGHT OFF!!!!

Anyways, I was never as rude as they are these days... but on the most part, everyone was a cocky, obnoxious little sh*t when they were younger, it's nothing new.
I hate kids like that, irritating little bastards.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Shinsen88

DAMMIT!! beaten to it

Anyways, on topic, kids are always little bastards, I'm 14, and even I can see there little douchebags now, I don't know if I was a little douche 2 years ago...maybe i was, I don't remember...I barely remember yesterday....seriously...
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Anyways, I was never as rude as they are these days... but on the most part, everyone was a cocky, obnoxious little sh*t when they were younger, it's nothing new.

I wasn't...I was taught that in public you are quiet and respectful of other people.

In other words, I was perfect.
Quote by Black Swan
because you cant hit kids anymore!

you have to force respect on kids or they wont learn it

You can to.

All of my black and spanish friends were beat by their parents. (Or so they lay claim).
A kid won't tell the "authorities" if you put fear into him/her.
O.o wait a sec... these 11-12 year old are into Techno music -_- not only are they sh*t heads they're future Ecstasy addicts :O
Cause there's no one around to smack the respect into them.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
Quote by StormTheBox
O.o wait a sec... these 11-12 year old are into Techno music -_- not only are they sh*t heads they're future Ecstasy addicts :O

At 12 I was into New Order and Kraftwerk...
Well since im one of the few remaining calm 13 year olds I fell I got to explain. Anyways, all of my class, are afraid to interact with the other gender, I dunno why (only me and a few other guys dont have anything against it). So I think its because of this every 12 or 11 year old is starting puberty, and because their brains arent exprienced with the rapid and random bursts of hormones, so they become addicted to them. And because their afraid of getting it the proper way (interaction with the other gender) they resort to various music which is very loud to deliver they hormone fix, and because the music which they listen too, (1 out of 1.0001 all songs are filled with various cryptic and satanic messages, you just need to search real REAL closely) is always crap, they act like crap.
Quote by Haedadru
Well since im one of the few remaining calm 13 year olds I fell I got to explain. Anyways, all of my class, are afraid to interact with the other gender, I dunno why (only me and a few other guys dont have anything against it). So I think its because of this every 12 or 11 year old is starting puberty, and because their brains arent exprienced with the rapid and random bursts of hormones, so they become addicted to them. And because their afraid of getting it the proper way (interaction with the other gender) they resort to various music which is very loud to deliver they hormone fix, and because the music which they listen too, (1 out of 1.0001 all songs are filled with various cryptic and satanic messages, you just need to search real REAL closely) is always crap, they act like crap.

um yeah that's probably wrong i never relied on music to get my hormone fix i just stayed up til two in the morning to watch howard stern for a chance at seeing teh b00bz teh omgz b00bz and girls gone wild ads
i find kids my age (15) to be the same way
if your in the city then at least half of them are pokemon drug dealers
and when they listen to rap music its like an energy drink striaght from the ghetto
It's human nature to act immature at a young age. Is it annoying? Yes.

But don't tell me you didn't act like that when you were 11....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by jeremessmore
um yeah that's probably wrong i never relied on music to get my hormone fix i just stayed up til two in the morning to watch howard stern for a chance at seeing teh b00bz teh omgz b00bz and girls gone wild ads

Well you didnt use music to get your fix, some kid also didnt. But i bet my genitals that atleast 80% did!
Quote by Haedadru
Well you didnt use music to get your fix, some kid also didnt. But i bet my genitals that atleast 80% did!

I'll be round for your genitals on friday.

EDIT: What would you actually gain on your genitals if you won that bet? Breasts? Extra testicle? Cancer?
Quote by deckerbastard69
i find kids my age (15) to be the same way
if your in the city then at least half of them are pokemon drug dealers
and when they listen to rap music its like an energy drink striaght from the ghetto

Here they're either chavs, posh rich brats or idiots.
Quote by jeremessmore

the good old days

doesnt work anymore dunno why? The only one still effective is the falcon kick and double slap on the face. That shuts them up for an hour or so
Page 1 of 5