CHORUS

teardrops
falling from my face
onto the ground
seem to freeze
in space and time
just slows us down
to see the world
It was pretty good, I think you should change the title though, cause when I saw this, I immediatly thought Cannibal Corpse or Waking The Cadaver. other than that, pretty good. C4C if you dont mind, its in my sig.
I noticed several things. Firstly, you should stick to a stricter meter, because you'd occasionally have a line way too long, and it muddled up the flow. Secondly, your rhymes weren't all that great. They we're pretty cliche.

pain goes by
it always loves to fly
around the world from me
to you
it's never new

This is a good example of both. "By" and "Fly" is an okay rhyme, though cliche, but it's hurt by the fact that the thought comes to an end at the second line. So all we know is that pain flies. WTF? You continue on, but the natural intent in this case if for the thought to stop right there.
"You" and "Knew" was cliche and boring. And the other issue of meter is evident here as well. Your meter here is 3 / 6 / 6 / 2 / 4, which leaves the flow up in the air. Your sense stress is fine, but it only helps if your meter has the same amount of poetic feet (sections of two or three syllables, which contain only one stressed sound). Count the stressed sounds in your lines and see if they add up.