ok...some guy just posted a similar thread...about good drum programs...but I'm looking a free one, thats simple to use, and not just a demo...cuz most of the demos you can't save....please give me some computer drum softwares that are freeeeee thank you! I need to be able to export mp3 (preferrably) or wav drum beats so i can import it to audacity...thanks!
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
Are you going to use this program to create your final product with guitar recoreded over it? If so you will need to pay for a drum simulator otherwise it will sound like crap.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
nono im not gonna...i jut want something to make a drum beat in...then be able to save it as an mp3 file...i recrod guitar and stuff with audacity..but i just wanna save the drum beat as an mp3

hydrogen works rather well I find:
http://www.hydrogen-music.org/
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
Quote by nezv6
hydrogen works rather well I find:
http://www.hydrogen-music.org/

i second that.

if you download and install the other drumkits too you have a great variety of sounds/kits.

also, personally, i like to use the drummachine sounds and use plugin effects on those, all within Hydrogen.

you can get come good sounds that way!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

i use modplug. its very basic, but allows full control of volume for every single drum hit and you can use whatever samples you have.

the drumlines in my songs on my profile are done with modplug.

most are put off by it due to the learning curve.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
for that hyrdrogen program...can i actually make the beats? or are they just loops that I can choose...and many bars can the beats that I ACTUALLY MAKE go up to?

You make your own beats, and I think the beats can have as many bars as yo wish (within the constraints of you computers memory obviously, but thats more than youll ever need).
Its really a very versatile program.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
thanks! and also..i read something bout how it works with linux....i have no idea what that means..i got vista does it work/

linux is a custom operating system (i dont have a clue myself to be honest, just think of it as an alternative to Windows and Mac operating syatems, someone who ACTUALLY knows can clear this up though!)

Anyway yeah it works with Vista, I have Vista and use it!

Make sure to download other kits too.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX