Set of six, black, inline tuners = $10

Black Strat Style body. - It's in good condition, a couple of scratches and dents here and there but nothing major, no wood cracks or anything like that. There's a chip on the back, on the upper side of the horn that got to the wood. Again, nothing major, it's approximately the size of half a guitar pick. See the pics for more details. Includes cavity control plate = $50

Aftermarket Pup's, with pickup rings and Electronics. Two Humbuckers, two pickup rings, two pots, one selector switch, and input jack. =$15

Complete Chrome Tremolo Bridge Assembly! Includes Complete Tremolo bridge, Beefy trem arm, 3 springs and screws. =$25

Traditional Tremolo bridge assembly - Includes complete tremolo bridge, 1 spring, and screws. = $15

Loaded Strat Style Body. It's got a beautiful sunset sunburst finish. It's got a couple of scratches here an there, nothing to bad or to the wood and two little dents "smaller than a rice" near the input jack. See photos for more details. Includes prewired pickguard "no screws" with heavy chrome knobs and input jack with chrome plate. =$65

Misc guitar parts set. Everything you see on the picture. = $15

Prices do not include shipping. Paypal or local pick-up only (FL). If you buy more than one thing, I'll combine the shipping for you.:thu:

Set of six, black, inline tuners = $10

Black Strat Style body. - It's in good condition, a couple of scratches and dents here and there but nothing major, no wood cracks or anything like that. There's a chip on the back, on the upper side of the horn that got to the wood. Again, nothing major, it's approximately the size of half a guitar pick. See the pics for more details. Includes cavity control plate = $50

Aftermarket Pup's, with pickup rings and Electronics. Two Humbuckers, two pickup rings, two pots, one selector switch, and input jack. =$15

Complete Chrome Tremolo Bridge Assembly! Includes Complete Tremolo bridge, Beefy trem arm, 3 springs and screws. =$25

Traditional Tremolo bridge assembly - Includes complete tremolo bridge, 1 spring, and screws. = $15

Loaded Strat Style Body. It's got a beautiful sunset sunburst finish. It's got a couple of scratches here an there, nothing to bad or to the wood and two little dents "smaller than a rice" near the input jack. See photos for more details. Includes prewired pickguard "no screws" with heavy chrome knobs and input jack with chrome plate. =$65

Misc guitar parts set. Everything you see on the picture. = $15

i couldnt get the other sites pming to work
so i pmed yo on here
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Umm dude why would you take apart a guitar and sell the parts?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
i couldnt get the other sites pming to work
so i pmed yo on here

I didn't get it on either site

MetalheadforJC:

Because I took some of their original hardware for another project, since now they would be missing something here and there, it is easier to sell whatever I have left.
Will you sell just that loaded pickguard with no body?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks
Will you sell just that loaded pickguard with no body?

Sure, can do. Send me an offer.
$25-$30?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

I can't edit my post but, what kind of wood is the sunburst finish guitar?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

where in florida are you located?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
i need those tremelo screws they are for height adjusting right? do you thing they will fit a edge tremelo on a ibanez?
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by ArmedForBattle
i need those tremelo screws they are for height adjusting right? do you thing they will fit a edge tremelo on a ibanez?

If you are talking about the ones on the saddles, yes. As for whether or not they will fit the ibanez edge trem, I really don't know, maybe.
would you just sell the tremelo arm?
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by new2castle
would you just sell the tremelo arm?

No, sorry. I'd like to keep the bridge assembly complete.
Quote by Nomad000
Sanford

thats where i live! i'll think about the strat trem.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B