Page 1 of 2
What's up with all these Jesus ads I'm seeing popping up all over UG? Don't they realize all of us either are atheists or have already given ourselves to serve our Lord Satan? It just seems like a weird place to advertise that sort of thing is all I'm saying.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
There's no Jesus ads at all...

Lord Satan is our only true savior
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by humperdunk
What's up with all these Jesus ads I'm seeing popping up all over UG? Don't they realize all of us either are atheists or have already given ourselves to serve our Lord Satan? It just seems like a weird place to advertise that sort of thing is all I'm saying.
Don't be ignorant, there's loads of Christians here. And lots of people from other faiths too for that matter. Calm down and post in the Religion thread if you have an axe to grind.
Quote by humperdunk
Don't they realize all of us either are atheists or have already given ourselves to serve our Lord Satan?

Speak for yourself and don't generalize.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.
Worshipping Satan is the single most retarded thing a person can do. It says "I believe in an afterlife, and I'm going to spend it in eternal agony... Because I'm so hxc."
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
EDIT: Stupid bandwith.

Forget it, joke seemed like Fail anways
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

I agree lol
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by Trefellin

and jesus was the worlds first magician
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Quote by break-me-in
Worshipping Satan is the single most retarded thing a person can do. It says "I believe in an afterlife, and I'm going to spend it in eternal agony... Because I'm so hxc."

Amen
Quote by break-me-in

Satanism is not the worship of satan whatsoever.
Quote by humperdunk
Don't they realize all of us either are atheists or have already given ourselves to serve our Lord Satan?

Hi
Quote by Spamwise

Yes but what I described earlier was. I'm amused and surprised to see how many people took that seriously.

I think it's just stupid to advertise a religion as though it were a brand of soda or an online dating site.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Theistic Satanism is.

I had never heard of that one. Interesting.
Quote by Spamwise
I had never heard of that one. Interesting.
Yeah, it's LaVeyan Satanism's backwards cousin
Quote by humperdunk

Fail. The largest 'satanic' group doesn't worship Satan. Satanists basically do what they want as long as others don't get hurt by it.

I haven't seen an ad on UG since I started using Ad-block+.

Edit: Beaten and owned by Delirium.
If you think about it, Satanism is kinda split into two main- Theistic and Lavayan, similarly to Protestant and Catholic (although both are theistic, but that's neither here nor there), and these are further split, and then you have other denominations.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you think about it, Satanism is kinda split into two main- Theistic and Lavayan, similarly to Protestant and Catholic (although both are theistic, but that's neither here nor there), and these are further split, and then you have other denominations.

alrighty there buddy! dont get too excited!
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Quote by break-me-in

Not if you're actually evil, and therefore become a minion.

If I ever learn of an afterlife, i'll make it my goal to become 2nd in command to the Big S himself.
Quote by original=punk
Not if you're actually evil, and therefore become a minion.

If I ever learn of an afterlife, i'll make it my goal to become 2nd in command to the Big S himself.

And then do what exactly? What does the second in command to the big S do with his/her time?
[
i am confused where are these adds????

....nm i use firefox with adblocker like everyone should be doing in the first place.
Quote by break-me-in

But what if you're a LaVeyan Satanist?
Quote by Spamwise

Did I ever say it was?

He didn't mention Satanism, he mentioned dedicating yourself to Satan. Which is worship of Satan as a concept or being, not the "atheist-who's-kindof-a-prick-about-it" non-religion full of heaving contradiction that is Satanism.

EDIT: And no, I cannot be bothered to explain the basis of this statement, because I'd really like some sleep. Someone else can take care of that, or you can searchbar threads with the title "Satanism" and my argument will be there near to the top.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by blair30
Hello.

.... i think he wanted you to read his sig.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Quote by Skuzzmo
And then do what exactly? What does the second in command to the big S do with his/her time?

Teh sex0rz with the big S, of course, followed by subtley gaining control of Hell and using that influence to start a war on earth. Haven't you ever seen South Park?
kill all humans
Page 1 of 2