Recently I decided to take the pickguard off of my strat and install a killswitch. While I had it off, I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and do the LesPaul mod to it, which would add two "humbucker" tones with a spdt and a dpdt switch. However, I can't figure out the wiring diagram for that mod at all; so I want to know what a three spdt on/off switch setup would do. Will it just give me the option to turn each pickup on and off, and will that effectively let me use each as a single as well as using multiple pups together? Here's a link to the diagram for what I am talking about:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3s_1v_2t_3on-offswitches
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
For a killswitch? Yes, but it'll be noisy in the off position. Instead, use those lugs to connect the hot and ground. THAT'S how a killswitch is wired (pretty sure TS knew that).
Yes, I already have the killswitch wired up, though I may have to move things around a little now. Thanks for the info Invader Jim.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."