well it's 8:03 p.m. here and school is over for the summer
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by rigiddigits
What country are you in?

New Zealand and its 2nd last day of term so we're aloud to surf da net but theres so many banned sites.

Edit: Its half way through winter here!
Quote by Tster
New Zealand and its 2nd last day of term so we're aloud to surf da net but theres so many banned sites.
And UG isn't one of them even though it will warp your tiny minds! Looks like no one else from NZ is online, sorry.
I was gonna say, in the middle of ****ing summer?!?!!??

But you southern hemispherers have stupid winters :O
Well it could be summer school. When I went we seriously did nothing, so I could see why TS would be on the internet.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
I'm in software tech. All we do is play flash games and I go on UG and hang around the gaming thread.
Whooo, Class of '08!

/spam
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Quote by RSOB Bass
I'm in software tech. All we do is play flash games and I go on UG and hang around the gaming thread.

Sounds sweet dude!!!

Quote by Tster

Edit: Its half way through winter here!

wow, so can you even go on youtube?!?!?! cause i cant go on youtube but i can go on here at my old school....
nope not youtube, but something funny happened at school today some dude got onto a teachers log in and uploaded heaps of gay sex pictures haha