I own a printing business and would be willing to print you gig posters, postcards or any printed material of an appropriate value you would like, in trade for a Fender Blues Junior or a similar amp that would give me that classic blues tone. I would also consider a trade of printing services for a mid to high end acoustic guitar.

My company is very reputable and known in the marketplace for our quality of work. I'll gladly provide more details if you are interested including sending you samples of our work.

I think this sounds fun and interesting. I think I've had a good idea.

I would like to know the name of your company, where your located and your name before I would do any such thing.

I don't mean any offense, especially if your for real, but this reeks of a scam.
Do NOT look behind you.
Hahaha. It does sound a little scammy doesn't it. I can assure you it's not.

Go to www.bromoc.com to learn a little about who we are and what we do. Email me at kmock@bromoc.com and call me if you like.

It's straight up. I just thought it would be a cool way for the two of us to get what we want with no money changing hands.

Kirk
interesting Proposal, we dont get many of these on UG... Perhaps this is why C_man471 was a little cautious about it. But its a good idea!

Free bump for a unique idea!
Good Luck!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar