is anyone into lou barlow's solo stuff, like sentridoh or folk implosion? i just received free sentridoh: songs from loobiecore CD and losers on vinyl for $10 a piece.

he autographed it, too, and i like to brag about my indie cred, so i took pics:

tee hee

so, yeah, is anyone into lou barlow? for those of you who don't know, he is the bassist for dinosaur jr and he also sings for them in some songs.

www.loobiecore.com
Sent from my iPad.
Yeah, some of the Folk Implosion stuff is great. I prefer his Sebadoh stuff in the end, but it's very different. Not heard any Sentridoh.
Nice signed copy!

There's this band called Alaska!, I think it's the other two guys from Folk Implosion (there's definitely some Lou Barlow connection). Should be right up your street. I think they're ace.
Quote by Bluesbreaker7
Yeah, some of the Folk Implosion stuff is great. I prefer his Sebadoh stuff in the end, but it's very different. Not heard any Sentridoh.
Nice signed copy!

There's this band called Alaska!, I think it's the other two guys from Folk Implosion (there's definitely some Lou Barlow connection). Should be right up your street. I think they're ace.

i'll check out alaska! do you have any recommendations?

i also need to get "emoh" by barlow.
Sent from my iPad.
Nice, $10 vinyl and signed! Got the Loobiecore CD signed but I think you've outdone that with the record.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
that's the same turntable i have!

i also need to get emoh. remember hearing great reviews of it a few years back, but never bothered to pick it up.
Quote by Andrewbiles
Nice, $10 vinyl and signed! Got the Loobiecore CD signed but I think you've outdone that with the record.

haha

me-1
andrew- 454867434

i'm catching up
Sent from my iPad.
That would certainly be worth more than 1!

Is it a good record?
I love the look of it. I have a love for records in brown sleeves for some reason. Sentridoh is his hardest stuff to get into I think.

'Emoh' certainly is a great record.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i haven't had the chance to listen to it, unfortunately. i would have to set up my turntable again.
Sent from my iPad.