HEy guys im looking at a 33W all tube head. ABout how loud is this? enough?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
cool, thank you.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

So, im talking about the crate V-series V33 head...but I suck at finding cabs to go with it for the right Ohms and everything...if somebody could tell me about a cab thats about the same price that would work with this, that would be cool...looking for a good size cab probabl 4 X 12
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Watts do not equal volume. I have a 5 Watt Epi Valve Jr and it's loud as hell, loud enough for practice and gigging. More Watts usually means you can get a bit more clean head room....33 watts should be hella loud, even barely turned up.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.
My classic 30 is 30 watts and i was playing with a mate, fairly loud, and the volume was on 2.5. Its definately loud enough