I just got off the phone with my girlfriend, she was packing for the beach trip she's going on with my family and her 7 and 5 year old sisters found a week old used condom somewhere in her room lmao...I was laughing the whole time because she told her sisters it was an old yogurt container that got crushed and is flimsy rofl...
So, what weird phone conversations has the rest of UG had?
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
One of my friends is a die-hard fan of Cher and she'll talk about her fantasties about meeting her.

The future is a bizzare topic.

On AIM my friend and I thought we covered every subject, so my friend and I talked about melted cheese on a balloon.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
That's disgusting. For the love of God, tell your girlfriend to tidy her room!

On topic, I don't really use the phone.
Me:*answers phone* ...Hello?
Them: ....
Me: Hello?
Them: It's OK we are testing.
Me: What? Testing what?
*they hung up*

Another one

Them: Hello.
Them: Hello.
Me: Hey um-
Them: Do you have parents in house?
Me: Not at the moment sorry...
Them: Hello?
Me: Yeah?
Them: Do you have older sibling, er, 18 or older?
Me: Ummm no.
Them: Would you be interested in buying health insurance from as little as-
Me: Ah no thanks sorry.
Them: Ok, do you have car?
Me: No.
Them: Ok, sorry.
*they hung up*
anyone ever get someone who obviously has the wrong number but try to convince you that you're the one they were trying to call even though you have no idea who they are?
this wasnt on a phone or anything but.. im attending the job corps program, it's kinda like a mix between college and a job..you get paid to learn a trade and when you finish the program they hook you up with a job..and my friend keyth found this old dress in someones locker in our dorm (three dorms are all guys and the 4th is all girls) and he took it, stripped down, put the dress on and ran all over throughout the dorm..it was hilarious....and yes, i have pictures...you can message me for them but im not that mean to let people i dont know see my best friend in a dress
*RING RING*

Randomer: Hey, is Edna there?
Me: Uhm, sorry, no-one by that name lives here.
Randomer: Oh, are you sure?
Me: Yes, I'm sure.
Randomer: I'm sure this is her number.
Me: Well it's not.

It went on like that for a further ten minutes, this random woman trying to convince me that Edna was in fact there, lol, silly people.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
*RING RING*

Randomer: Hey, is Edna there?
Me: Uhm, sorry, no-one by that name lives here.
Randomer: Oh, are you sure?
Me: Yes, I'm sure.
Randomer: I'm sure this is her number.
Me: Well it's not.

It went on like that for a further ten minutes, this random woman trying to convince me that Edna was in fact there, lol, silly people.

did they try to convince you that you were Edna at any point in this conversation?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
did they try to convince you that you were Edna at any point in this conversation?

Lol, I don't think so, unless she did it subliminally(sp?)

But she called back whole bunch of times more asking for the same person, it got weird, I should have struck up a friendship in hindsight.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Me: -ummm hello?
Caller: -Hi this is from sport magazine would you like to buy our....*interrupted*
Me: -for ****sake I'm trying to sleep it's 9 in the morning on saturday!

end of the call.
鋼の錬金術師
This is a text convo:

Them: Sup.
Me: Nuttin rly u
Them: lolz, well I wuz at hme and ths nub on hl3 was like "Yea, wna go?" nd i'z like "brng it nub". Say nxt "ur mum browt it 2 me" and ize "fck u im pwn u!"
Me: ...lolwut
"Do you want to fool around before your parents get back?"

"No Uncle Benny, go away."
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I hate it when I'm talking to my best friend on the phone, and suddenly he'll grunt. I'll say "What the hell was that?" And he'll say "Oh, sorry, on the bog." I guess it could have been worse...

However. He did tell me a funny story recently.

Some kid knocked on his door, and asked him if he had seen a cat, because he had lost his. He said was offering a £2 reward for it's return. So he pulls out his wallet, pulls a wad of cash out, about £100 in notes, then puts it back, and says" Okay." The kid then goes away. A few hours later, a girl turns up, and asks him to look out for a cat. He says "Hang on, are you that kid's sister?" She says she is. So he says "Oh, gimme a minute, I found your cat." He then walks in to the kitchen, and takes a plate to the front door, containing the remains of a chicken he had had for tea. Skeleton, skin, and a little flesh. The girl then proceeds to scream and cry. xD
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by stinger12345
"Do you want to fool around before your parents get back?"

"No Uncle Benny, go away."

Lmfao, pure gold.